Chapter 14 Collaboration and Rough Collisons

Sadie's Pov:

The wave of magic from Kronos threw us all back a good few feet from where we were near Kronos.

"Everyone okay?" Anabeth yelled out.

Everyone stood and nodded their head.

"Aye senior watch it you almost stepped on me!" a voice said startling my brother who stared at the sword by his feet and then looked at me in confusion.

"The sword talks Carter." I explain to him since he apparently missed that other girl's conversation with it.

"Oi, that Will boy was muy loco." the sword continued to talk.  "And I thought you were as loco as it gets senior." the sword continued as Magnus picked it up. 

"Shut up Jack, silencio, zip your lips  whatever just stop talking this is a serious battle going on." Magnus said looking sternly at the sword in his hand

"You wound me senior. Hmph, see when the next time I give you advice is." the sword ranbled before going quiet.

"I agree though." I said "What was that boy thinking?" I asked out loud.

"Well as you saw earlier," Percy began "Will and Nico are dating and they are in love and as Piper always says love makes people do crazy things." he explained.

"You of all people should know about that." a voice said creeping up on me.

"Anu__Wal__  both of you its not funny to sneak up on people." I lectured them.

"Alright back on topic." my brother said. "What are we gonna do now?  Obviously just charging into battle is not going to work."

"Will got us in the clear so if one group of us distract Kronos, others can knock that weapon out of his hands for the three to get a hold of and split." Annabeth explained.
"Carter, me and Magnus will be the distraction." she explained. "Sadie,  Reyna and the hunters on defense." she continued. "Alex you get on Frank's back in his bird form now that he is back and fly up to knock the weapon from Krono's hand." she finished.

We all nodded and got into position charging forward to start the assualt. Things flew by in an instant swords clashed, spells were cast and chaos insued. I cast a protection spell into the air forming a shield around the defenders and the others that are not attacking.

Percy threw a Drachma "Nico!" He yelled out and soon we were connected with the other world.

"Oh no, Nico." Hazel said walking toward the message and looking at the boy standing in front of us.

"Nico!" She called out to him and he looked toward her

"Hazel.." he said trailing off in confusion before realizing what was going on.

"Hazel , where is Will?" Nico asked her his voice sounding broken.

"Nico he is a strong boy and a son of the God of medicine he will be fine. We have to focus on the matter at hand, okay? The sooner we do this the sooner your back here to make sure he is okay." she said as he sighed a turned away from the mesage.

"Lets do this." he said charging toward their Kronos.

Nico's Pov:

"I'm doing this for Will." I said to myself as I charged toward Kronos.
Uma and Herky ran by my sides and Mal followed closely behind me.

"Nico look out!" Mal yelled as Kronos sent a blast my way. I tried to dodge but it hit me throwing me a few feet backwards into Mal and blasting Uma and Herky off to the sides.

"Nico!" I heard Hazel yelled from the Iris message nearby.

"I'm fine" I said getting back up and lunging forward. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I like you kid, you may not be my kid but I can see how your the son of Hades where you come from. Let me handle the blast from Kronos. I may not have my full powers, but I'm still a god. I can handle whatever dear old dad throws at me.

I  ran to Mal and Hadie who were working together to block attacks from other Gods.

"Mal!" I called out. She nodded at me and Hadie also stepped toward us. We all held hands and channeled the gidly side of our powers sending a blast across the battle field. A path was cleared and I ran down it following Uma and Herky.

"How do we get the weapon?" Herky asked as we were about to arrive in front of Kronos.

"Call it to us." I said "Grab my hand and repeat after me I said. Once they were holding my hands I began to speak.

"Powerful weapon awoken from lightning, sea and Hell

Release yourself from the wrongful ruler to which you fell

Come to the ones who carry the blood of the olympians within our souls

Away from the one who wants you for his own selfish goals"  I spoke and kept repeating until the weapon flew from Kronos's grasp and landed in front of us.

"Get the weapon!" I heard Percy yell as the weapon in their part of the world plummeted to the ground from Frank's talons.

We tried to pull the weapon on our side apart but realized that it would not budge without the others pulling theirs. I looked up to see if they had their wepaon in and hand and saw them reaching out to grab it but then I noticed something seemed off.

"Why is their weapon glowing? Our isn't glowing. Something is wrong there." Uma said stepping forward her hand still on the weapon of our Kronos.

Suddenly I realized what was happening and so did Reyna. She raced forward blockimg the main three from the weapon.

"REYNA DON'T! I screamed through the Iris message then the message screen went black and faded away.

Authors note:

Spring break double update! Hopefully more to come. See you guys next time and thank your for  reading!