Chapter 3) Fire Of POSSESSIVENESS

Published on :- 26/August/19
Edited on :- 7/8/21
Re-Edited on:- 25/10/23
....

PASHIKA's POV :-

Taxi driver is driving very rashly . I told him so many times to drive slowly and but he is getting on my nerves. Uff these male species. Dadu is sitting near me and playing candy crush in his phone . And I am smiling to see him like this . Care-free but sometimes Dadu irritates me alot and we always involves in the arguments . Obviously on the topic of my  marriage . 

Yeah my marriage !!

For me marriage is a choice and I choose to not to get that choice. I don't want to get married and leave my dadu alone . He is my everything . I know he loves me alot and I am his last responsibility but it doesn't matter to me .

Why should I . .

*Aaaaaahhh*

My train of thoughts suddenly broke when my head hits with the backside of the seat ..

I scream and held my head with my hands. My head is hurting too much . My visions are blurry but I have to be strong for my dadu .

Where is he? Is he fine? I am crying loudly .

Calling him but no response .

"Dadu ! Dadu ! Where are you ?" ..... ,, I'm calling him continuously but he didn't gave any response to me.

I am fully soaked in rain and unable to find dadu anywhere . Suddenly a man came infront of me and staring at me like a creep.

I hate these kinds of male.

He is looking at my face and its irritating me to the cores . I can't see his face clearly because of the rain drops that drench my eyelashes and my continuously crying make my eyes red and puffy .

I am trying to ignore him because my first priority is my dadu not some idiot who loves to gawk at woman

I tried to move forward then suddenly that creepy man held my wrist very harshly which caused too much pain and made me to wail . Suddenly his grip loosen and I took the chance to move away but my head started spining and everything is turned Black .

….

At K & K Corporation . .

Daniel Miller , Davis Grey , Neil Khanna and Porishma Das were continuously trying Arjun's number but got no response..

Breaking news:-

"The most eligible bachelor of India ARJUN KASHYAP met with an accident With his lady love . He is in critical condition and admitted in City hospital"

Their hearts are crushed to get information about Arjun through breaking news . All of them immediately left the office for the hospital.

They found Arjun laced with hooks and wires in the ICU . And Ten hours later , Arjun woke up at the hospital . The first thing he asked was about the deep brown eyes girl.

But no one knew about her. Neil and Porishma haven't any idea about that girl and even the Media hadn't any clear picture of the girl .

"How was that possible ??", Arjun's inner beast was near to destroy the entire hospital.

"Neil ! Sister ! She was hurt and crying badly . I want to search for her . Do something", Arjun said and his voice was too powerful and deep that made Neil and Porishma to stared at Arjun blankly.

Everyone wanted to know about that unknown accident girl which made Arjun behave like a Beast.

"Jun ! I think it's good that there's no picture or information about her in the hospital as well. It'll protect her from unwanted attention of media", Neil spoke and Porishma nodded her head positively.

Somehow Arjun understood Neil's words but still his beast wanted to find her. He didn't know anything about her , except that 'For him, it was love at first sight'.

He still remembered every second of the moment spent with her . She was in his arms. Her wet long lashes, chubby cheeks, red pointed nose with nose pin and not to forget her pink fuller lips. He cursed himself for his unconsciousness.

"Neil ! I need to find her. I really need her", Arjun passionately spoke and Neil was dumbfounded to see his brother behaving like a madman but he understood how Everything was going smoothly in Arjun's life .

Life was absolutely perfect for Arjun but that one car accident left a strong impact on Arjun's mind , heart and soul

Neil sighed loudly . .

Two days later , Arjun got discharged from the hospital but still continued the process to find that deep brown-eyed girl with the help of Neil and his police officer friend 'Rudra Singh Rathore' but they didn't know anything about her.

That deep brown-eyed girl was a faceless , nameless for others but Only Arjun saw her and without any clue they weren't able to search her.

Arjun was losing his mind. . He was unable to concentrate on business . Even the project that all (Davis Grey and Daniel Miller) were decided to start was now in the cold box.

Arjun knew that girl was wounded too then how could she escape from the hospital?

Neil started to worry about Arjun who didn't sleep on time , didn't eat on time . His health was dropping rapidly. His heart and mind was missing her and wanted in his arms.

FIVE months had passed quickly . The month of December was about to end. although the year was coming to an end.

Neil forced Arjun to move out of his cabin and took in fresh air . He aimlessly walked and found himself standing in front of a cafe. He entered and chose to sit at the corner seat at the 'Cafe Day and Night'

Arjun was hopefully going to start his new day. He was making himself strong again like he was in the past.

Arjun was continuously looking outside at the Street . He didn't know how to search for the girl who stole his heart at her first sob . He clenched his jaw tightly and closed his eyes in frustration .

After spending 10 minutes in his own imaginary world he heard a very sweet and soothing voice.

~"Good Morning Sir ! What would you like to have ? We have a special menu for brunch today"~

….

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️