Chapter 10) Her BEAST

Published on :- 15/August/19

Edited on :- 11/8/21

.

.

"Lo Safar Shuru Ho Gaya

Mera Humsafar Tu Ho Gaya"

ARJUN

.

.

"Mumma ! Papa ! Help me", Pashika's broken self pleaded to her dead parents.

As her tears , pain and hurt were making difficult for her even to breath and to hold her consciousness .

And When Pashika was in her semi unconcious state but still she could feel that her body was no longer under the pressure of another's weight . She felt lighted like a heavy weight was pulled off of her body.

Her mind started to collect her consciousness and then strong deep voices landed into her ears , causing her to collect her will to look around exactly what was happening around her.

She tried hard to open her eyes to look around herself . She did , she fought with her inner will and looked around and then she heard the screams of that man who was tormenting her.

Pashika trembled in fear as she laid there in the couch like a broken doll without any life in it

"You touched My Jaan huh ?" , 'Jaan' this only word melted in Pashika's ears and she felt a strong gaze upon herself that made her to look at the way of the gazes were coming from and then deep brown eyes got stucked on him.

Finally She saw him. .

His magnetic pitch black orbs looked into her eyes and found fear and pain

He was ARJUN KASHYAP

The BEAST !

HER BEAST ! !

"He is here ?" , Pashika's mind asked herself confusedly like she was dreaming .

"Oh my Goddess! Are you alright ?" .... ,, Porishma asked her but Pashika's mind was not daring to look at anyone.

Pashika was staring a him without blinking her eyes . Arjun was beating that man mercilessly . That man screamed , Yelped in pain but Arjun didn't stop there.

Pashika's eyes followed further and found NEIL was there too . Pashika felt a hand on her shoulder and she jolted back in fear.

"My Goddess! Don't worry Pashika . Everything is fine" ..... ,, Porishma Das , Arjun's secretary spoke softly to her.

Pashika turned her head to look at Porishma . Porishma gave her a warm comfortable hug and covered her with Arjun's coat.

"Who is she ?", Pashika's asked herself when she saw concerning look of Porishma . It was the first time when Pashika met Porishma. 

"How dare you what's mine ? How dare you touch my Jaan ? Pashika is Mine . Arjun's 'JAAN'!", Booming deep voice of Arjun made her to turn her head and Then Pashika saw Arjun .

"Jun ! Leave him for me . Go take care of her", Neil said to Arjun as Neil grabbed that man and kicked his private area harshly.

That man howled and fainted . .

ARJUN's eyes showed her so many emotions. First one was of course rage to kill that man billions of times for touching his beauty.

Arjun's Rage made Pashika to looked down immediately .

Arjun didn't spare Pashika through his shooting deadly glares eyes .

No one could imagine what he felt when he got to know that Pashika was alone with that Perverted man who had bad reputation for ruining the lives of women.

Arjun only knew how he control his accelerated heart when he entered in to the building and found that it was empty. No employees and no watchman was there .

"What kind of office is that without any security?" , This is the first question that came in his beastly head.

Arjun was getting negative vibes from this and praying for Pashika's safety. When Arjun , Neil and Porishma entered in the main office of the CEO . Suddenly, they heard a feminine scream . They instantly froze on the moment. That scream was related to Arjun's Jaan.

They entered into the room , door was opened and what Arjun witnessed made him to forgot about everything.  Pashika was screaming and crying for help. That man was over her and Pashika was hitting him with her small fist.

His vision went red in rage when he found How Pashika's clothes were torn .

Seeing this , His beast wake up instantly. His Jaan was sobbing and that was the last thread of his patience. He walked furiously towards them and throw that bastard out of Pashika's body and started to beats him mercilessly.

But when Arjun found Pashika covered in his coat , hiding in the arms of Porishma . His beast calmed down . Her sobs made him to stared at her . And When their eyes collided with each other . Arjun only saw hurt , pain and fear. His Rage cooled down as he stood closer to her.

Pashika lifted up her head and stared at Arjun's face like she was not believing that the beast who was standing in front of her was the one who protected her.

Porishma supported Pashika as her eyes were brimmed with tears again.  Pashika opened her mouth to speak something to Arjun but her vision got blurry and fell unconscious.

Arjun reacted quickly and scooped her unconcious body in his strong arms .

"Pashika", Porishma called her name but she didn't wake up and a lone tear fell from her eyes and went through her cheeks and disappeared into her neck.

This was the second time when Pashika was unconscious and was in the arms of Beast.

"You are mine Jaan so its waste to running away from me. Beast will always get his Beauty", Arjun tightened his hold on Pashika's body as he continued to look Possessively at her.

Arjun took Pashika to his house and Doctors quickly checked upon her and treated her wounds .

Arjun watched her unconscious jaan. His sleeping beauty. She was hurt and had some scratches on her body. Seeing her like this made Arjun's blood boiled.

Porishma changed Pashika's clothes in one of Arjun's shirt that was long enough to cover her fragile and petite body .

Arjun observed how beautiful Pashika was looking in his white shirt, sleeping on his Kingly size bed in his bedroom.

Arjun always wanted to see her sleeping like this but not like this situation.

"Your freedom ends here" , Arjun whispered and planted a kiss on her forehead and again looked intensely at her pale face

"Welcome to my world JAAN !",, Arjun said and he had already prepared a punishment for her.

...

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️