Chapter 13) Furious BEAST

Published on :- 19/8/19
Edited on :- 18/8/21
Re-edited :- 14/11/23
.

.

"Jaane Dil mein kab se hai tu,
Jab se main hoon tab se hai tu"

.

.

Pashika opened the wardrobe to wear something simple but nothing was actually simple in the wardrobe. All the clothes , jewelleries and cosmetics were exclusively designed, customised and magnificent.

Pashika sighed and murmured, "Typical billionaire"

Pashika chose to wear a Red colour simple saree (Indian dress) with small gold earring , a small red bindi on her forehead and vermillion filled hair partition .

Her hands were full of wedding bangles and nuptial golden chain around her neck. She was looking so beautiful with the simple look that she could not even recognised herself in the mirror.

Pashika walked out of the room. While taking steps her anklets and toes rings were producing tingling sounds that not only filled Arjun's house but his heart also .

Arjun's heart drummed wildly . He looked at the most beautiful and most important woman of his life dumbfoundedly . He was awestruck by her simple and innocent beauty.

Arjun wanted to claim her right there but control the urge to do anything BEASTLY .

At the breakfast table, Both NEIL and PORISHMA were there to welcome her.

Pashika felt comfortable around Porishma but not with Neil and there was no chance with Arjun as well .

Neil understood the situation as he eyed Arjun who only sighed irritatingly because Pashika wasn't looking at him.

Arjun badly wanted her to look at him. He even stole glances of her.

Pashika talked to Porishma and got to know about Porishma and Neil that Porishma was Arjun's secretary and working for both ARJUN and NEIL since 7 years. She was a single mother of a boy named Ansh who was eight years old.

Pashika also got to know that Neil and Arjun were childhood friends and business partners too but most importantly They were more from than friends. They were not blood related but brothers by heart.

Pashika was silently listening to their conversations and banters .When Arjun asked her something, she replied in only 'Yes and No' that made Arjun furious.

Everyone left and Arjun was getting ready for the company . Pashika wanted to talk Arjun but his blazing eyes were scaring her . After collecting her courage , Pashika softly spoke "Ji Suniye (Listen)".

Her soothing voice made him turn around to look at her and then he teasingly said "Ji Sunaiye (Yes Say)"

Pashika pursed her lips and spoke " Ji ! Wo mujhe apse kuch puchna hai . Actually kuch baatein karni hai . Ap free ho? (I want to ask you something . Are you free?)

"Jaan" .... ,, Arjun watched how she was playing with the corner of her saree . So he stood close to her and tucked a curl behind the ear and said "Tell what do you want to say to me?"

Pashika instantly froze because of their closeness. She couldn't help herself. It was so difficult to control herself from trembling .

Arjun felt her disturbance and he immediately took few steps back from her and called her again "Jaan! Say something ? What do you want to talk?"

Pashika took a deep breath and looked directly at him , opened her mouth and said "Where is my cellphone? I didn't find it anywhere in the room? In which hospital my grandfather is admitted ? And I want to continue my job . I want to go back to My home . All important things are at my home. You wanted to marry me You already did it. So , If you want to continue this marriage I don't have any problems but I don't want anyone to know that I am your wife. You can live yours and I will live My live seperately . No interference in eachother lives . Do whatever you want to do and I'll never involve myself with you. Its my humble request to you and it's better if you give me divorce as soon as possible. I don't want to live with you . It's simple. Your life and mine are two different worlds. we are different so .. .. .. "

*Thaap* . .

A loud sound of slap rang in the room , stopping her from talking .

Arjun was furious when she spurted out of continuing her job and his last thread was Divorce . He saw red and only red and then he lost his control and he lifted his hand on her .

He slapped her .

His fingerprints were on her cheeks which was swollen and red .
She was trembling as her eyes were closed .

"H . He . He hit me ? He slapped me ? I can't breathe.. No . No. No . he is same like him. He is a Monster like him. He is bad . He is a beast. He will hurt me . No . No . No . It won't happen again", Pashika started murmuring as her vision turned blurry due to streaming down tears.

His beast was raging madly inside him as he glared at her and spoke, "How could you think about divorce and leaving me? You wants to continue that cheap job of waitress and that slutty waitress uniform ? If You are worry about your grandfather then I can understand but you are asking me not to reveal about us being married ? You want to live seperately ? No interferences ? F*ck ! I'll kill you or anyone who will come to interfere in my life or try to snatch you from me. Your rented house where that b*stard landlord is living there who always eye-r*ping you. You don't want to live with me in the same home.. You want money to survive for what? Huh?"

Pashika was numbed .

Arjun looked at her furiously . He wanted to punished her badly that never in her entire life she would think again this nonsense but What happened next made his Beast to calmed his monsterous side for a while because His Jaan fell unconciously on the floor .

"I Hate You" , Pashika screamed and Her mind stopped at the only thing that Arjun was going to hurt her as Arjun approached her and growled threateningly , "How dare You?"

These words of Arjun filled another waves of fear in her heart as she took several steps back from him.

"What did you say Jaan?", Arjun asked while he threw a sinister smile at her . Beast was furious that made Pashika's heart to thud maniacally inside her chest and mouth was dry.

....

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️