Chapter 11) ARJUN Weds PASHIKA

Published on :- 16/8/19
Edited on :- 12/8/21
Re-edited :- 14/11/23
.

.

PASHIKA struggled to open her eyes as pain was still there on her body . Her eyes fluttery opened and she found herself in some unfamiliar room.

Fear rose in her heart as She sat down on the bed panickly . Pashika tried to move but her whole body ached as she closed her eyes and then a tsunami of images flashed before her eyes.

The memories of the modelling agency and deeds of that man flashed in her mind and her breathing became fast and short.

Tears welled in her eyes. She jumped out of the bed and started screaming loudly in fear.

And then suddenly she felt tightness around her body like someone was gripping her body . Her eyes landed on Arjun who wrapped her in his arms but Pashika felt disgusted to touched by him as she pushed him . Arjun felt disrespected but control himself.

Arjun stared at her and after some time , She became normal and found herself in white men shirt. Her mind went blank as her entire body stiff when she found herself only in a shirt , which ended on her mid thighs .

Nothing in and nothing out. She was embarrassed now. Her face was red due embarrassment and due to this , she started crying.

Arjun was dumbfounded when he saw how she quickly jumped on the bed and covered herself with the blanket. Arjun stood there , staring at her, looking Beastly handsome ..

Pashika didn't dare to look at him . Arjun had an amusing smile on his face but he hid it instantly and looked at her intensely which terrified her more.

Pashika had feared of him..

"Good Morning JAAN ! How are you feeling now?", Arjun asked and Pashika tightened her grip on the blanket.

"I . I am f . f . fine. Th . Thank you", Pashika stammered panickly as Arjun smirked at her reaction.

"So , Jaan ! Tell me why didn't you call me yesterday? What were you doing in that modeling agency company? You were supposed to answer my proposal. Did you forget about my 10 days ultimatum?", Arjun's voice sounded threatening to her.

"No , No ! I was" .... ,, Pashika stuttered and shivered under his intense gaze. Tears flowed continuously from her beautiful eyes.

"Don't you have anything to explain ?" .... ,, Arjun asked and Pashika turned her gaze at him and saw how his tight fists turned into white.

Pashika didn't open her mouth that angered him and Arjun gritted his teeth.

Seeing angry blazing face of him Pashika thought that today was the last day of her life. She prayed in her mind.

Arjun was not ready to look at her. He knew that if he would look at her then he would definitely melt by her tears. So he  avoided her.

"Answer me, Dammit", And at last , Arjun yelled at her.

He was controlling his rage and trying to talk to her in a calm way but Pashika stood like a log and didn't utter a single word only looking at the floor but Arjun knew She was hiding her tears.

"Okay! Jaan so listen to me very carefully as per the discussion of 10 days are already passed . So according to my words , Today is our Wedding . Be ready to be my bride", ARJUN knew that this was time to execute his plan.

"What ?" ,  Pashika yelled as her eyes popped out.

"No , no , no I am not going to marry you. I don't want it . I am not. I don't like you, Mr . Arjun Kashyap", Pashika glared at him and declined to be his bride

Arjun held her hand tightly and said to her directly looking into her eyes, "You are Mine Pashika from the moment I saw you. So stop crying and be my beautiful bride and don't try to wake up my beast. I hope you will choose the right decision.
Your wedding dress will come to you. Don't make any stupid plans otherwise consequences will not be good for you and also , don't forget about your grandfather whose life is in my hands"

Arjun left the room with a happy and arrogant smile dancing on his lips . Pashika fell down on the floor and cursed her destiny.

"I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU Mr . KASHYAP", Pashika wailed pouring her heart out.

She didn't have any choices now and at other side , ARJUN was with Neil and Porishma and told them that he was going to marry Pashika .

Porishma tried to make Arjun understand that 'marriage was a big commitment. He couldn't throw his feelings up on someone like that' but Arjun didn't pay any attention to her words.

On the other side , Neil was worried about Pashika. Neil knew how innocent she was and how jerk , arrogant and Possessive Arjun was

"Arjun ! Marriage is a choice. You can't force some One to get married . If they don't want to" , Neil said right after Porishma but Arjun was Arjun . He was not ready to listen anyone.

ARJUN KASHYAP
weds
PASHIKA SINHA

All the preparations for the wedding were done within two hours. Arjun was looking insanely handsome in the bridegroom attire .

Neil , Porishma with his son named 'Ansh' , Daniel Miller and Davis Grey were present for Arjun's wedding but someone joined them late and that person was Arjun's friend and brother named Police officer Rudra Singh Rathore.

Pashika was looking very beautiful in simple jewellery , simple bridal make up with heavy wedding dress . Mesmerizing Look of her in wedding dress made Arjun forget to breath at the moment .

Neil nudged him to close his mouth . Porishma helped Pashika to sit properly at bride's place.

Priest chanted Hindu holy mantras. Both of them taking their wedding vows. 7 round of the holy fire for the 7 lives . Pashika cried badly and missed her parents and grandfather at the moment.

She hiccuped and found Neil was doing the rituals of wedding because she was like his younger sister.

After this , Arjun filled the hair partition with red vermillion and tied the nuptial golden chain around her neck. Now she was married to him. Wedding procedures were completed. She was his for 7 lives ..

Now, She was Pashika Arjun Kashyap.

She became Beast's Beauty.

After the wedding , They signed the marriage certificate and take some wedding pictures to circulate in the media.

After the wedding , Porishma took PASHIKA to Arjun's bedroom and comforted her but she cried uncontrollably and calling for her parents.

"Pashika ! Stop crying . Look you have a fever . You need to eat your dinner and take medicine", Porishma said and wiped Pashika's tears

Pashika's body was warm due to fever . Porishma was worried about her health. Porishma forced her to finish her dinner and she made her eat some food and gave her medicine which she took and gulped down quickly.

After making so much effort to calm Pashika down , Porishma held Pashika hands in her hands and said like an elder sister to her "Just be with Arjun always, Your presence in his life means a lot to him" . Pashika looked confusedly at her .

"Don't worry . Arjun loves you so much", Porishma said and went out of the bedroom.

Suddenly , Her mind reminded her of Arjun and his BEASTLINESS .

A fear of wedding night crawled upon her as she felt that someone poured a bucket of cold water on her.

"Wedding Night ?", Pashika gasped and wanted to run away from Arjun and his bedroom.

.

.

Thank you
ShineeSunshine ❤️