Chapter 12) Accept Me , Please

Published on :- 16/8/19

Edited on :- 13/8/21
.

.

"Chehra hai ya chand khila hai ,

Julf Ghaneri Shaam hai kya.

Sagar Jaisi aankhon wali

ye to Bata Tera Naam hai kya!"

.
.

Feeling exhausted , her eyes were fighting to open and Finally sleep engulfed her and she fell asleep instantly after throwing all thoughts away from her mind.

Arjun entered into his bedroom and saw his sleeping beauty. She was still in her wedding dress . He traced down the dry tears on her cheeks and cursed himself for her pain but he swear to protect her with his own life..

Arjun took shower and laid down beside her and took her in his arms and kissed her forehead lovingly as He stared at her sleeping face . Pashika snuggled into the warmness of his embrace and consumed him as well in deep. sleep.

The next morning , His eyes directly landed on the snuggling Beauty in his arms .

"Good Morning Wifey" .... ,, Arjun huskily whispered in her ears. Pashika didn't move and continued to sleep in his arms like Koala sticking to the tress.

Arjun was desperate and wanted to see her beautiful deep brown eyes that always held so many emotions and secrets in them.

This morning was really blissful for Arjun . Finally Pashika was His.

His WIFE !

His BEAUTY !

Mrs. PASHIKA ARJUN KASHYAP !

He couldn't stop himself from smiling and gawking at his wife . "How beautiful his Jaan is? So sweet and innocent but some times fiesty too"

Last night They got married. Yesterday was the second best day of his life.

"Please wake up Jaan . Don't test my patience , Arjun said romantically in his deep voice.

He stared at her with love and passion. He was in her comfort zone but he knew his limits and then suddenly he saw the most beautiful pair of brown orbs finally opened , fluttering to adjust in the morning sunlight.

Her face was glowing like a newly bloomed rose. Her messy long silky hair was giving her full compliments. Her eyebrows are joined together because of frowns.

Pashika was still in her wedding lehenga. Her red vermillion was smeared on her forehead. Her hands were full of wedding bangles. This red vermillion and nuptial golden chain was the symbol that Pashika was his. Legally and religiously was his and only his.

He loved to see her like this.
She stretched her body and was almost wake up from her deep sleep. Seeing her like this Arjun's heart was beating like a drum. His stomach was doing summersaults . He was on the verge of claiming her jucilicious pink lips but only Arjun's knew that how much he was controlling himself and his beast to not to pound wildly over her ..

Arjun knew that one wrong moves of his and he would loose her beauty forever..

Pashika was still in daze and felt whispering in her ears that tickled her . She felt burning gazes on herself as her eyes wide opened and found the sight of smiling Arjun.

Her breathings got stucked in her throat as she found herself in Arjun's protective arms . She screamed and jumped out off of the bed. She quickly rushed into the bathroom and close the door with a loud thud.