Chapter 9) Trapped BEAUTY

Published on :- 13/8/19

Edited on :- 9/8/21
Re-edited:- 14/11/23
.

.

At the K & K Corporation . .

ARJUN's POV:-

Today is the 10th day , Last Day Of the Ultimatum and I am desperately waiting of My Jaan's answer. I am 100% sure that her answer will be in my favour because I didn't gave her any choice to choose. How much I like her. Aah !This girl will be death of mine..

I am trying to call her but her phone is unapproachable . Where she is? Is she is fine?

This girl has no sense of security of herself. Its tough for me to control my anger right now. Since morning , I am waiting for her call and now its evening . I am getting worried about her.

Her safety is my first priority. Damn this girl. I call my first in command to track down Pashika's location. I want to know each and every single details of her.

It's 5:00 PM now and I am discussing about Pashika's matter with Neil and Porishma di. Both of them are worried about her too.

Damn ! this girl , just wait and watch.

When I will get you, I won't not leave you even for a second. I will cage you in my room , tie to my bed .

My phone rang and saw my first-in- command is calling me . I quickly hit the answer button "Hello"

"Boss ! Ms . Sinha is not at home", He informed me and what I heard next , simply I lost my temper here.

Jaan ! You want to get rid off me and my marriage proposal huh ? It's not possible Jaan, at least not in this seven lives of us.

But firstly , I have to get her . I am coming to get you .

End Of POV :-

.
.

At other side ,

Pashika went to attend a meeting with the owner of the modelling company. She was there right after attending that call which came from this modelling agency that they chose Pashika for the face of their next product .

Pashika was in cloud nine and didn't think much of it . She was happy that she wouldn't have to marry Arjun .

Pashika met the owner of the modelling agency . Pashika was satisfied by the terms and conditions and mostly the income she would get from this.

That owner gave a contract her to read . Pashika was in need of money so she immediately agreed to the owner . But when she was reading the contract she felt something on her thighs.

Like something was crawling in between her legs . She jerked off and immediately stood up from her seat .

That nerves of that man. Pashika glared at him but he was creepily watched her like she was some pieces of meat .

"Sir !What are you doing?", Pashika asked and maintained a safe distance from him.

She felt negative energy was oozing out of that man . Fear erupted in her heart and her mind warned her and heart told her to leave the place but before she could do anything , that man stood near her grabbed Pashika's hand and pulled her towards him , "Baby ! you are quite a catch baby".

That man spoke and Pashika was shocked to see this filthy side of the man and maintained a safe distance from him but that man was quick and grabbed her hair in his fist.

"Sir ! It's hurting . Leave me", Pashika pleaded to him but that man grobe her breast and kneed it

Pashika screamed and thrashed her body . That man was touching her . Rubbing his filthy hands on her body

Pashika used her strength to ran out of the office but he pushed her on the couch and hovered over her

"No ! No! Don't do this . Its wrong", Pashika shouted as her eyes were moisten and tears were running down on her cheeks

"Shut up !", That man slapped her as thrashed her legs and arms to get out of his grip

"You bastard ! Don't touch me. I am here for a job . Please leave me" , Tears were making he vision blurry as she continued to plead to him

"This job will be your sweetie and my upcoming projects too . You only have to give me this gorgeous body of yours", That man said and opened his shirt , threw it on ground while locking Pashika's body with his body

His grip were tight on her wrist enough to left marks . She was crying , crying loudly at his disgusting words .

"Just one service from you and I will be satisfied", man said and sucked her neck

Pashika felt dirty . .

She was crying so loudly . Her whole body was trembling with fear. She started to pushed him away from her body . She was fighting with him .

That man punched in her stomach . She cried in pain . She used her legs to kick him but he slapped her . Force of that slap made her lips to bleed. Her eyes were red because of her tears .

That man , owner of the modelling agency was forcing himself on her but she was fighting with him . Her face was swelling due to continuously hit...

She was in pain. .

Physical and Emotional pain . .

No one was here. No one was going to save her . It was the last day of her life.

Her innocence. . 

Her purity. .

Her dignity everythings were at the risk..

That man tore her Shirt. She screamed , howled in pain and collect her strength and hit the man but nothing worked on that bastard.

He was stronger in comparison to her . She was feeling sick of him how he was sucking her skin.

He bite her neck and lick the biten area . He tried to kiss her lips but she fought with him and hit his nose with her head .

"You bitch ! How dare you hit me ?" , That man groaned in pain and screamed at her

That man slapped Pashika and she went into the state of semi unconsciousness . Pashika felt heavy weight on her body . She was feeling how that man gripping her wrist in his one hand and the other was busy tearing her trousers.

"Now , I'm going to eat you", That man spoke dirtly in her ears and everything ended there

Beauty was trapped and now , completely broken into the four walls of hell.

....

Thank you
ShineeSunshine ❤️