Chapter 20) Wild Raging BEAST

Published on :- 4/9/19

Edited on :- 24/8/21
Re-edit on :- 21/11/23
.

.

"This is a dark tale of

Beauty and The BEAST'

...

“Jaanwar ho ap” (You are an animal) .... ,, These words always triggered his rage at another level.

"Yes I am an animal . And I'll show you what this animal can do" .... ,, Arjun growled lowly as he dragged her on the bed

Arjun desired to have her heightened as he wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered impatiently in her ears, "Jaan !"

Pashika stiffened by his touch and tried to move out of his clutch . Suddenly Arjun hovered over her and claimed her lips .Pashika's nostrils were filled with Arjun's fast breathings.

"Leave me" .... ,, Pashika slapped him that triggered Arjun's anger to the next high level that he slapped her .

Her eyes were blank and then she murmured brokenly, "Kill me and claim my body"

"I love you, Pashika because you're my Sunshine in my Dark lonely life. You're my family .You're my everything Jaan. If I only wanted your body then I would never have married you"...., Arjun held Pashika tightly as Pashika was beneath him.

"I always get what I want or desire, Mrs. Kashyap. I wanted you to be my family, as my wife who loves me and has lived with me my whole life. That's why I married you not only for your body"...., Arjun spoke , his breathings were fanning rapidly on her face.

The entire time she listened to him but her look was blank and her eyes held no emotions. Arjun furiously looked at her.

"I don't like you" .... ,, Pashika told the truth but he didn't accept it.

Arjun pressed his whole body on her. Both of them could feel each other burning bodies. His eyes got fixed on her juicy trembling lips.

“Whom do you like ?” .... ,, Arjun asked grittedly and Pashika was feeling suffocated.

"I" ... ,, She stammered nervously as Arjun's thundering gazes were digging a hole into her soul.

"Tell me about your nightmares" .... ,, Arjun switched his question as stared passionately at her lips

"Nightmares" .... ,, Pashika whispered as her heart was pounding frantically trying to hide herself from him

"Who is Karthik ?" .... ,, Arjun wasn't in his senses from the moment he heard the name of another man from Pashika's mouth .

And now ,Arjun's mind was clouded by jealousy and that jealousy would destroy his love.

"Karthik?" ... ,, Pashika's heart thudded nervously and This was the last thread of his patience.

"Who is Karthik?" .... ,, Arjun was growling in anger and hatred as he was pressuring her to tell him about her nightmares.

Pashika was in a horrible State. She knew that mentioning her past would change her future with her husband. She saw furious Arjun. He was glaring at her. She saw a wild beast in front of her. Pashika was scared and didn't know how to calm him down.

"I am asking you again who is Karthik, Pashika?" .... ,, Arjun screamed at her.

"No one . He is no one . No I don't know him".... ,, Pashika said as Arjun knew that she lied to him and was hiding everything. That turned him into a wild beast.

He moved to her and held her arms so furiously that she Yelped in too much pain.

“Who is he ?” ..... ,, Arjun yelled at her and crushed her whole body with his own body. She was caged between him and the wall and started crying miserably.

Her past life was like in front of her eyes.
It looked like she was re-living the cruel moment again and again.

"Yes ! Yes ! I know him. He was my fiance and I liked him. Hear me, I liked Karthik . He was the first man who came into my life. You're no-one to me" .... Finally she said to him , without stuttering before him .

Pashika was in so much pain that pain always ruined her and gave her nightmares. That pain which makes nobody understand her.

But Arjun saw only red. Now he hated her and also Karthik. He hated the fact that she belonged to some other man. He wished to delete the moment in which she engaged Karthik.

He wanted to kill Karthik. How could she say that he was no one to her. He wanted to kill her when she said that he was not the first man who came into her life.

He started sucking her juicy lips mercilessly. He didn't even give her chances to breathe.

Arjun kissed her at every corner of her mouth. That kiss ignited the long awaited desires of having her. His rough tongue tangles with her soft and delicate tongue. He bit her chin too.

After a long torturous kiss , he started sucking her neck , chest and shoulders , leaving his marks on her silky smooth body. He tore her clothes and massaged her body with his own hands. Pashika was in terrible condition.

She knew that today Arjun wouldn't leave her. She was screaming loudly and He slapped her again and continued to bite her skin. He pressed her breasts and pinched her nipples and sucked them from the bra. Her black set of lingerie was making him insane.

He kissed her stomach and left his marks there too. She was struggling to go away from him but he held her both hands and moved up from her head. He locked her legs with his own legs and pressed his manhood on her womanhood. He was behaving like a psycho .

"Please Listen ! Don't do this. Please Don't disrespect our marriage" .... ,, Pashika pleaded with him not to do something inappropriate.

Arjun was not giving her a damn. He removed his clothes too. She froze at the moment when every action of him struck a reality of what he was going to do with her.

Arjun only wanted to make her as his and this was the only way to have her. His heart beat rapidly. He opened his pants and finally he fingered her panty lines and entrances .

He touched her clits over her lingerie . He didn't Control himself and when he was about to strike off her panties and ready to bounce into her.

"ARJUN" .... ,, Her soulless voice made him stiff at the moment.

First time in their marriage , Pashika called him by his name. Reality hit him hard and he got back to his senses of what he was exactly doing.

‘R*ping her ? His own wife? He was sexually forcing her to Submit him?’.

Arjun! Arjun Ji ! Please Suniye (listen) . Don't make me hate myself more . You're my husband. It's your duty and responsibility to protect me but right now you're hurting me Ji . I'll kill myself if you tear my dignity. I am begging you if you truly love me like you always claim then don't do this ji”.... ,, Pashika whimpered and Arjun immediately moved away from her.

Pashika sobbed and curled herself like a ball. He saw her teary red swollen face and he felt guilty when he saw her whole body with red and blue marks.

Arjun ran his hand through his thick hair as he said, "Jaan ! I'm sorry" and then left without taking a glance at her. He took his clothes and walked out of the room.

….

Thank you
ShineeSunshine ♥️