Chapter 16) One Percent Of BEAUTY's Heart

Published on :- 4/9/19
Edited on :- 22/8/21
Reedited on :- 21/11/23
.

.

"Itni si baat hai .
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai"

....

ARJUN’s POV :-

It's creepy to watch someone like a stalker and here I am watching my beautiful wife who is sleeping peacefully like a baby.

When I came back from the Charity Gala Night Party, I saw my sleeping beauty on the couch hugging a pillow to her chest.

‘Fuck ! I am jealous of the pillow now ..' 

She is so beautiful without any effort. Her chubby cheeks , perfect nose with diamond nose-pin , rosy lips aah I want to claim them but I can't . I have to control myself . Her small warm hands are in my big cold hands and are fitted perfectly.

But she is whispering something in her dreams. It's not the first time I am seeing her like this. It happens frequently. She talked in her sleep and frowned too much as well . 

‘Is something bothering her?’.

I hope that she didn't misunderstand the whole interview and my viral pictures with some of that stupid model. After kissing her whole face properly and softly, I dozed off to sleep. 

PASHIKA’s POV :-

When I woke up from my sleep I saw him. Mr . Angry Gorilla . Who is looking very handsome in his Black suit with a gray shirt. He is getting ready for his work and there's no doubt women want his attention.

‘What are you thinking ? Control your stupid heart if you don't want another heartbreak'. 

But he is very handsome. His perfect black jelled thick hair, pointed nose, pink filled lips, strong and sharp jaws, pierced charcoal eyes, broad shoulders, chocolatey abs , and perfect height. He has truly a great personality. 

"If I am that handsome then take a picture babes its last long with you". 

My trances got broken by the statement of him 

I feel embarrassed because it's the first time when I was closely observing him . He chuckled and soon my cheeks became crimson red . I was ogling my husband and was also caught red handed by him.

Something is really wrong with me . With my heart and head too. I ran into the bathroom Just to hide myself from his intense gazes and that stupid smirk that creates ONE PERCENT OF SOMETHING , weirdness in myself.

I returned back from the bathroom and found that he was standing at the corner of the bed waiting for me as he said, "Jaan ! We are going out and so wear warm clothes" 

Without delaying I nodded my head and When I was getting ready he stood behind me and tied something around my neck 

“Ap ye kya kar rahe hai?” (What are you doing?) .... ,, I asked him. 

“Your wedding gift from me”...... ,,He smiled and locked the pendant properly .

Now , I am numb to his thoughts. He is giving me this , an extremely precious gold plated diamond pendant which contains the letter A & P ? 

"Pashika , A letter pendant is for you and P letter is for me".... ,, He said lovingly while touching my neck. 

He is touching my cheeks with the backside of his hand lovingly. A wild shiver ran through my whole body. Due to this giddy feeling , I moved away from him and instantly a look of hurt in my eyes but covered his emotions very cleverly with the help of his idiotic smirk.

"Let's go" ... ,, He interlocked our fingers and I followed him. 

End Of Pashika's POV: 

Arjun took her to the Orphanage where she worked as a volunteer teacher. She was bewildered as to why they were there at this time.

All the teachers and Orphanage staff were there to welcome them. Everyone was shocked to see Pashika there with the CO- owner of the orphanage .

"Ji ! Why are we here ?" .... ,, Pashika asked Arjun who whispered, "We are here because you're going to join your position as teacher very soon”.

"What are you saying? How could I join a position here ? When I know that I am not qualified as a teacher. Are you mocking me just because I didn't have a certificate?" .... ,, Pashika 's voice was slightly high due to anger.

Arjun knew that she was hurt and on the verge of crying but He was perplexed at her outburst.

"Jaan !" ... ,, Arjun calmly said as he didn't want to lose his human side in front of these people who were looking at both of them shockingly

Pashika's red eyes made him take another drastic step which was not to her liking .

"She is Mrs . Pashika Arjun Kashyap. My wife and 25% ownership of the Orphanage. So She automatically became the volunteer teacher of the Orphanage. She will join her position whenever She wants".... ,, Arjun spoke in his dominating tone. 

All of them were shocked about the whole situation. Including Pashika , First of all she was Mrs. Kashyap and secondly, she was the 25% owner of the Orphanage too and third, she would join the orphanage as a volunteer teacher.

Pashika was embarrassed because Arjun used his domineering nature again on her . They went back home . Pashika was in her own world . A battle was going in her head and mind and the whole ride passed silently as no-one spoke a single word. 

One Percent of Beauty's heart was racing crazily because of Arjun's calmness and at another side , Her mind was telling her that Her BEAST , Angry gorilla was raging inside due to her outburst in Orphanage. 

Arjun stopped the car outside of the KASHYAPs pent-house and spoke in a low dangerous voice,"Out"   

Pashika turned around to look at him and asked him "Ji (yes)?" 

"I said Out Pashika !" .... ,, Due to anger , his tone was also fuming.

She knew Arjun was angry with her. She also knew how much he was controlling his beast to not awake at that moment. She appreciated it but was scared too because he left her alone at home . He left without saying a word to her .

She waited for him the entire day but he didn't come and When Arjun came back home , He found Pashika sleeping and looking all weak and pale. Her food was also not touched at all .

"Jaan !" .... ,, Arjun shook her body and 'A single silent tear rolled down from her beauty's eyes' as One Percent of pain was crushing BEAST's heart.

….

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️