Spiders Are A Blessing

😍❤Blyke's❤😍 P.O.V.

I finish watching Deadpool two and check my phone. I notice texts from Isen. I unlock my phone and check them. "COME OVER QUICK" It says in all caps. "3 mins ago" it says beside it. "Fuck" I yell aloud. I run over to the door and throw on my shoes. I run over to Isen's place, which is on the other side of the dorm building. When I get there I am completely out of breathe. I swing the door open and see Isen on the couch with a broom. "The hell?!" I yell at him. "Spider!!" He sqeals like a little bitch. "Where?" I ask, annoyed the fuck out of. "In my room" he says pointing to the first door. "Okay" I say going to his room.

"W-wait" Isen yells as I'm about to open the door. "What!?" I ask annoyed. "Take me with you" he says. "Why? Are you scared it might not be in there?" I ask him messing up his hair. He nods viloently. "Little bitch" I say pushing him. He drops the broom.

"Where did you see it?" I say opening the door. "BLYKE!" He yells loud and clear in my ear. "The hell?!" I say as a small little spider swings down in between me and Isen. "Aw, it ain't that big." I say squishing it with my fingers. I go out of the room and get the broom. I clean off the web it had made in the door way. "See no big-" I get cut off from Isen hugging me shakingly. "He must be really scared of spiders" I say in my head hugging him back. I kneel down to where he is looking to. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, Isen. I killed it. I can't hurt you now. I won't let it" I say as he looks terrified. "Want to stay in the spare room I have at my dorm?" I ask him as he shakes vilolently. "S-sure" he says looking around the room. "Come on" I say grabbing him.

I hold his wrist and I could feel his heart beat race.

~time pass~

We are at my hallway and I feel him hug me from behind. "Sorry. I shouldn't have been so afraid"Isen says. I feel the people in the hallway look at us. "Isen, let go" I say try to shake him off. "Isen" I say as people pull out their phones. "Isen!" I yell pulling him off. "C'mon" I say calming him down a bit. He nods.

When we get to my dorm I feel him stop shaking. "Finally" I say as he looks around. We get into my dorm and I show him the guest room. "Maybe if your dorm was clean you wouldnt have spiders" I say jokingly. "You watched the second deadpool?" He asks me. I nod in response. "Finished then you texted me" I say as I go to the remote. "Want to watch the new spiderman" I say laughing. "Wow~ so funny. Sure, why not" Isen says laughing too. I turn my firestick to spiderman far from home.

I prepare pop corn and dr. Peper in my kitchen. I hear a sudden burst of laughter. "Dude, what the fuck" I say halfway to the couch with a tray in hand. "Nothing, just remembered my attempt to being spiderman once for halloween." Isen says whipping his face. "Okay then, weirdo." I say putting the tray in front of us.

I sit down beside Isen who looked really tired. I hear him yawn and I feel his head on my chest. I look over and he had passed out. I don't move him. Why should I if I like him. I grab a blanket beside me and toss it on him. I lay my head on his feeling tired as well. I wrap my arm around him. "I will keep you safe" I say aloud.