The Fuck

Blyke's P.O.V.

"Isen, hurry up, we are going to be late" I tell him grabbing him every now and then. "But I want to go home~ I don't want to go to the mall~" Isen says like a baby. "You aren't allowed to sleep at my dorm for the rest of the weekend then" I tell him. "Ok, ok. No need to be so harsh" Isen says speeding up. "Can we atleast get food on the way back? I can pay" Isen says. "Sure, Isen, sure" I say tired of his non sense. "Beat you there" he says as he activates his ability. "Oh you little bitch" I say chasing after him. "Loser does the dishes tonight!" I yell passing him. "We'll see about that" he says as he passes me. I forgot who I was racing. I activate my ability and shoot beams behind me, pushing me further. "Cheater" he yells. "You started it" I yell doing a turn and winking at him. "How do you feek about head trama?"he yells at me. "Wha-" I smack my head into the wall. I fall to the ground, ass first. Isen is laughing his ass off. "Shut up" I yell getting up. "Nah, I'm good" he says whipping a tear off his face from laughing so hard. "Isen" I say staring him down. "What?" He says looking at me. 'I love you' is what I want to say. "Fuck you" I say instead. "I'd fuck me too" he says laughing harder. I give him a what the fuck is wrong with you look. 'I wouldn't mind' I say in my head. "C'mon, Seraphina would kill us if we're late again" He says holding his hand out.

Is it just me or does he look so handsome? Him holding his hamd out makes me feel like a school girl who is getting helped up by her crush, but we are both boys. "Earth to Blyke" he says wavi g his hand in my face. I blink and shake my head. "Wha-" I say in suprise on how close Isen was. I wanted to lean un and kiss him but he would probably judge me. "You good" he asks putting his hands on my waist and helping me up. I feel my face boil. "Yeah, yeah. I'm good" I say pushing him away. "If you say so" he says winking at me as his ability activates again. He messes up my hair and runs. "My hair, you bitch, get back here!" I yell as I do as I did before.

'You sexy ass motherfucker, get your ass over here and kiss me' I say in thought staring at him from behind. Wish he knew how I felt and felt the same way, but he obviously has the hots for Cecile. My ass still hurts.