a little smut

IM SORRY IN ADVANCE T^T Im not used to writing tops view so bare with me...

Isen's P.O.V.

Arlo and John leave the room and Blyke looked tense. "Blyke, what's wrong?" I ask him as he looks over pissed. "Can't enjoy a bit of time alone with my boyfriend" he says looking stuck up. I snicker. I notice the plate was empty. I grab the plate and take it out of the room. I hear Blyke following behind. "No no, stay" I say pushin him back alittle. He gives me a what gives asshole look. "I know your tense, I will fix that in a second" I say smirking alittle. He looks confused. I walk out the room and take the plate to the sink and rinse it off. "You guys leaving?" I ask as I see them walking out the door. John was about to speak and then Arlo grabs him and pulls him away with the door closing slowly behind them. I go up to the door and lock it. I walk back to the room still smirking. I open the door and Blyke is mumbling to him self. "You do that often, Blyke" I say closing the door then locking it. "So" he says still looking pissed. I crack my knuckles and go up to him. "What did you mean by 'fix it'" he asks me confused. I go behind him and massage his back. "That kinda feels nice" he says as I feel his shoulders relax. "Your ass looks nice" I say laughing. "Mood ruined" he says standing up. "Aw man, but I wasn't done" I say with a pout. "Then don't talk about my body like that" he says sitting in my lap. "But your ass does look nice" I say continuing his back massage. "Dude" he says smacking my thigh. "Kinky, are we" I say sliding him upwards activating my ability. "N-no" he says. "You sure" I say putting my hands lower and massaging. "Y-yeah, I'm sure" he says. 'Nice try' I say in my head. "Isen, what is with you" he says looking back. "And why is your ability active" he adds activating his. I massage his waist above his shorts. "Reasons" I say smirking at him. "You know I can tell your lying, you are feeling horney" I whisper in his ear. "You fidget with your fingures and flex your arms" I whisper again noticing his eyes widen. "I-Isen, where is this going" he asks with a worried look. "Down" I whisper in his eat the kissing his neck. 'It was that easy!' I say in my head. I begin to lick and suck on his neck leaving hickeys everywhere. 'Try going to school like that' I think in my head. I find his sweet spot near the crook of his neck. He lets out little moans. "I-Isen" he says grabbing my arm. "Saying my name already? I haven't done anything to you yet" I say smirking. I continue sucking at gis sweet spot and move one of my hands to his shorts and keep the other one on his arm. I slide my hand in his shorts ad rest it right above his crotch. "I-Isen, haa~" he says with deep breathing. I stop sucking his sweet spot and lick his neck. I start to take off his shorts and boxers. "Haa~ Isen" he says grabbing my hand pulling off his clothes. "Yes?" I say stopping. "Guess what?" He says making me confused. He looks at me with a smirk. He leans into my ear. "You aren't gonna be top that easy" He says as I deactivate my ability. "Wha-" I say as he puts me on my back. "Blyke?" I say still confused. I look into his eyes. 'He looks so hot, dammit' I think to myself. I pull him down and start kissing him. He grabs my dick through my pants and strokes it. I let out a moan, breaking our kiss. "Turned on so easy" he says smirking at me. "F-fuck you" I say pulling him back down. I feel a wave of plesure rush over my body. I was about to cum. "Blyke, I'm going to, haa~ please stop" I say clawing his shoulders. For a guy my age, I never jerked off so I didn't know how it felt. I felt my body shake as he found my sweet spot as soon as he looked for it. "Right under your chin" he says letting his other hand roam over my body. He leans in close to my ear and whispers "you know Isen, your ass looks great." He says. Then I came. I let out a few moans as my body calms down. "And you still haven't yelled or even moaned my name" he says running his fingers through my hair. "I love you, Blyke" I say out of breathe. "Atleast you said my name" he says. He leans down and kisses me. "I love you too, Isen" he says as I massage his shoulders where I clawed at him.