(Here Elaine .-.) Blyke x Remi Flash Back

As the halls of the school start to fill with the whispers and murmurs of what happened I start to hear people gasping at me. I look around to see what it was but I didn't see anything. Nobody followed me, for once, nobody was about to fight. Nothing. For the first time in a long time, everything was normal again. As I thought.

   Ever since me and Isen were in the fight during class hours we have gotten closer about our pasts. I've learned that he was in a few middles schools until he graduated and came here. With me learning new things about him came him learning new things about me. Some things were too sensitive but I still spoke. I told him about the time I nearly kissed Arlo.

   I told him I was kissed by Remi on my birthday and I had to tell her I wasn't into her... she zapped me. She thought I was lying but I wasn't. She went on about how she knew I liked her and said so much stuff about wanting to be with me as if we were always together. Telling her I was in love with Isen and only saw her as a friend. She asked me if we could ever be more then friends. I never responded back. She still asks me often and uses a tease by saying "this just means you have lost all feelings for him and have fallen in love with me or another." She says this as a joke but I hate and leave her on seen.

   Some days I wish I could tell her to not text me but I know what will happen. She's done it before and will do it again.

-WOW FLASHBACK :0-

During spring break me and Remi and Isen were at the mall looking around for something to do. Isen has to use the wash room leaving me and Remi alone. Remi looks at me and smiles. Her smile was almost an evil grin hidden underneath a smile. "Do you actually LOVE Isen, Blyke?" She asks me throwing her hands behind her back. I look around quickly to see if Isen heard that. "REMI!! HUSH!!" I yell covering her mouth. She licks my hand and laughs loudly to draw attention towards us. I grab her hand and pull her near a close bench. "Do you Blyke? Do you love Isen? Or do you say that to hide the fact you love me? Answer the question Blyke." Remi demands. I glare at her and look behind me to see if Isen is close by and then answer. "I love Isen, yes. You, no. I see you as a sister and nothing more. Now I'm going to go wait for Isen. I promised myself I'd confess to him today" I tell Remi and get up to leave. I feel her pull my hand and I turn around. "Remi?" I ask. She looks down and seems to be shaking slightly. I kneel down and look at her. "I just thought that you'd like me.. I kept telling myself that you lied and said you loved him to hide it from me." She says crying a bit. Her voice shaken. "Where is Isen?" I say to myself in my head. "Remi, you can't force me to like you. I may be bisexual but you're not my type. I'm not saying you're ugly or not perfect but I'm not into you. I'm a bisexual man who is more attracted to guys. I'll date a girl but they're have to be, I don't know, muscular. Kinda like Seraphina." I explain. I watch Remi's face turn from sadness to anger. "Oh my god!! My stomach hurts like HELL!!" I hear Isen from behind me yell. "Loud ass, shut the fuck up!" I yell at him with a wide smile. He smiles back and comes running up to us. I turn to look back at Remi and notice her face was normal again. "So much for telling you my feelings Isen.. one day though. I will one day." I say in my head as we walk off to the court yard.

   I snap back into reality. I'm not at school? I'm in a old looking ghost town?? Wait. "ISEN!!" I shout.