Something for Isen

Blyke's P.O.V.

As I'm chasing Isen around the mall I pass him. He is staring in the window of a pet store. He looks in the window of a kitten. The name under it is Bear. "It's so cute!" Isen squeals as the kitten meowed at him. "Uh-huh" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "Got you" I whisper in his ear. "Ah fuck" he says with a whine. I quickly thought of something Isen hated doing, then it hit me. "Who. Do. You. Like?" I ask him again as a whisper in his ear. I see his face boil. "As I said, before nobody" he says shruggjng his shoulders. He tries to walk away. I want to know who I'm up agansit and what they have I don't. I smack his back. "I know when you lie Isen, who is it" I ask smiling putting my head on his shoulder. "Uh-" I cut him off. "No bull shit excuse Isen" I say holding him. "Let me go" he says sqwirming around. Dude, I'm shorter. You have to be faking not being able to get out of my grasp. "Tell me who you like?" I say calmly. "N-nope. Rather die" he says as he stops moving. "Who is it" I ask again. At this point I think it's John, he has been around him almost all month.

"Please let me go, Blyke" he says poking my face. 'Aw, he's so cute. Maybe I could tell him in a cuter way' I think and look at the kitten. I let him go. "Wait! ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SAY PLEASE!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He yells in frustration. He's so cute when angry. "No, I have something else in mind" I say winking at him. "Dude, give me a break" he says tired of my shit.

~time pass~

I had asked the headmaster if pets were allowed in the dorms. He had told me if two people were in the dorm. Isen was never one to have a roomate, but I wouldn't mind. John had moved at to be with Arlo. Ever since he left, I felt lonely. The real reason I didn't let Isen sleep in the guest room is because it was John's old room. The scent of John had stayed there for awhile and is still there.

"Isen, do want to move in" I ask as I set the plates for dinner, pizza. I hear Isen choke on his drink. "Isen!" I yell going up to him. "Dude, that's so out of the blue. The fuck" he says confused as he holds his chest. "You can eat my cookig everyday, so I mean, and I will be around to spiders" I add. He looks up at me. I have one hand on the table and one on the chair. I'm leaning over him. If I lean in just a couple of inches I could kiss him. "Well I mean" he starts as he leans back in the chair. "I guess your cooking is nice, and you aren't scared of spiders like I am, but you would have to put up with my messy ass" he says. I put my arm thats on the chair and put it around. "I don't care, I don't mind cleaning" I say. "Then I guess I can" he says. 'Wait he actually agreed. He's gonna move in?!' I think to myself.

In my head I'm screaming but in real life I have a caln face. "So how do you like your gel nails" I ask grabbing his hand. "I fucking hate you" he says, lightly punching mel