Cuddles

Blyke's P.O.V.

"If I knew it was this easy, I would've said something sooner" Isen says running his fingers through my hair. "Your hair is a mess" I say messing up his hair. "I don't care" he says not fixing it nor hitting me. I yawned. "Let's go to bed now" Isen says powering off the tv. Isen pulls me to my room. "You know Isen, we could share this room" I add. "Why not" he says smiling.

We remove our shirts. We get into the nice cold bed. The moment I lay down I didn't feel tired anymore. I feel freezing cold hands on my waist. I jolt up. "Are you that cold?" I ask Isen as he pulls his arms back. "No" he says. I shrug. I lay back down as Isen is spooning me-ish, I'm far from him. I feel him grab my waist and pull me closer. I feel him put his head in the crook of my neck. He puts his arms around me. I look at them for a second. I lift them up and turn. I put my face in his chest. I feel him pull up the blanket and put his arms back around me. "Can't complain you're cold at night now can you" Isen says rubbing my back. When he speaks I feel his chest rumble. "Shut up" I say lightly punching him. "I love you, Isen" I say getting closer in his arms. I feel him put his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you too" he says back to me.

"Hope you know I'm good at sex" he adds laughing. "Annnnd you ruined the moment" I say turning over. I feel him pull me back and put his knee between my legs. "Dude" I say. "That's our gender" he says. "God fucking dammit, you're too hot to be mad at long" I say turning back over. He puts his knee back in between my legs. I feel him kiss the too of my head. 'Mood fixed' I say in my head.

~time pass~

I wake up before Isen does. I sit up slowly trying not to wake him up. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. 'Wait, this mother fucker has abs?!' I think in my head staring at his chest. I look at him longer. He turns over with a groan. 'Dude, if you do that, ima get turned on' I say in my head. I get out of bed and make my side of it. I look at the time. It was 10:47. 'Let's see how long you sleep for' I say smirking. I bend down on the bed and kiss his forehead. I pull the blanket up more on him. I go into the kitchen and notice the guest door is open. I look inside it and see John and Arlo snuggled up to each other fully clothed. Arlo is awake and on his phone. I wave at him and he waves. I got to the kitchen and make pancakes and eggs.

By the time I'm done John is awake and it's 11:58. Arlo and John come out of the room and sit down. "How does it feel to be with Isen" Arlo jokes around when I hand him his plate. I give him a death glare. He gives me a try me jack look. I turn and leave. I grab the plate I made for Isen and go to the room. I notice that he was still sleeping. "How late did you stay up for?" I say quietly. Some how that woke him up. "Good morning" he says in his morning voice rubbing his eyes. "Morning. I made breakfast" I say walking torwards him. I hand him his plate. "Been so long since I've had pancakes" he says cutting them. I give him a what!? look. I grab his fork and feed him. I feel him move the fork everytime he takes a bite. "Eer since Remi lost to John and found out Cecile was shadow queen, she never speaks to us. Is it because we gave her false hope?" He asks me. "I dunno, isn"t Cecile like, in love with John or something?" I ask him taking a bite. "WHAT" I hear Arlo yell in the dinnin area. "Oh shit" Isen says snickering. We hear him walk over. "Dafuq" I say as Isen is laughing. "Reasons to never speak out loud" Isen whispers in my ear. He puts his head on my shoulder and steals my bite. "Cecile likes who?!" Arlo yells as John pops his head around the corner. "Nobody" I say scared half to death. "Cecile" Isen says leaning his head on mine. 'That's it, I'm dead' I think to my self. Isen starts snickering. "Why did nobody tell me" Arlo yells as John sneeks upbehind him. John puts a finger up to his mouth, shushing me and Isen. "Cause you wouod act like this" Isen says laughing. "I should know, if anyone tried to take Blyke from me, they done fucked up" Isen says hugging me tightly. I cough. John pushes Arlo. "Don't worry, I'm all yours" John says as Arlo turns around quickly. "Isen, I'm all yours. Please don't hurt anyone" I say kissing him. "Otp" John says snapping a photo and running with Arlo.