Magic Can Turn Tragic

Isen's P.O.V.

"Blyke, please tell me what's wrong. Why have you been ignoring me? What's going on in yo-" I was stopped mid sentence. Blyke had kissed me. I felt his emotion behind it. He did love me. My mind went blank. 

~F L A S H B A C K~

It was the night of the school dance. it was me, John, Arlo, and Isen. Arlo and John were hiding at the punch bowl, making out, like normally. "Blyke..." I turn and look at Blyke, still holding his hand. "Yes Isen" He says and looks at me. I feel my face boil. "I love these small moment with you, you know that. I wish it could always be like this." I say. He had his phone in his free hand and he puts it away. "Yeah Isen, I do. Little moments like this are reasons why I love you." He says. He lays his head on my shoulder. Since it was prom night, obviously they had to play a slow song. Blyke pulls me to the dance floor. I roll my eyes. We start off slow. We sway with the music. After a while people started to circle us and stare. Some even had their phones out and were recording. Blyke was now red. More red then his hair. He lays his head into my chest. I run my fingers through his hair. "Hey, it's ok. I won't let them do anythi-" I was cut off. Blyke had kissed me. We had kissed many times before, but this time felt different. It felt amazing. He had so much passion in it. I felt happiness. I kiss him back with the equal amount of passion. Something inside me told me he had more passion though. Like the amount of passion I was giving couldn't be ever equal to his.