The Truth

Blyke's P.O.V.

Isen holds me close to him. I felt like such a child. I was crying into his chest during school hours. I just... didn't want him mad at me. I didn't want to lose him or anything. "You are still my anchor." He had said to me. He would always call me that when I was upset. I mumble into his chest. "I'm sorry..."  

I feel him move his head. I look up at him. I watch as his face changes from "I shall give you nothing but my love and attention" to "No, please don't give me those emotions.." Isen hated seeing me cry. I hated seeing him cry too. 

Back when we were helping Remi with EMBER, which we aren't anymore, I yelled at Isen as he was crying. It had hurt me so much to see him in that state, but I had to make him get up. It was to save Remi. I had to do something. "Please don't turn your dreamy eyes into ocean eyes..." Isen says as he uses his shirt to clean off my face. I lean my head into his hand. It felt like his touch had controlled my emotions and made me cry. The moment I feel his hand, his warmth, his heart beat, I break down. I'm holding his hand to my head and crying. At this point classes already begone and teachers don't care about noise. "Isen, I'm sorry, I should have said something sooner.." I say trying to calm down. I felt his worrying gaze. I look at him still crying. He pulls me close to him. I hug him, crying into his chest once again. Suddenly I felt something wet hit my nose.

Isen was crying.. He wasn't crying as much as I was but he still had a smile on his face. Nothing about his expression had change, other then him now having a few tears fall from his eyes. I felt my tears calm down as he looks at me. At this point I wanted to run off and hide. I wanted to go to Holden's dorm, where I had been staying at, and just hide from the world. Seeing Isen cry because of me just broke me. I stop hugging him and look down away from him. I could now see my own tears fall to the ground. I see his hand reach up to my face. He lifts my head to look at him. I hated myself. My own emotions had triggered his emotions. He cleans off his face of his tears. After he does it looks like he wasn't crying at all. "Blyke, you know I hate seeing you so upset. Please, tell me what's wrong.. Tell me the truth" He says.