Moving Day

Isen's P.O.V.

'Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit. I'm moving into Blyke's dorm today. Why did he ask me to move in for?! Is he planning to kill me? Is John going to whoop my ass again?! What does he want' I am freaking out right now, and I have never seen my dorm so clean before. Atleast I get to be near him more often. Oh, wait. Yep, he is going to kill me. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say sweating bullets. "Isen you ready?" Blyke comes in and asks. I nod and grab my bags. I don't know why I saw so nervous. I guess it was because I never had shared a room with anyone, but, I'm excited. "You still have on the nails? You know you could have gotten them removed, I could have payed for someone to do it you know" Blyke says putting his hand on my shoulder. "I kinda like them" I say smiling.

~time pass~

We finally reach his dorm and he grabs my bags. "Stay here" he says opening the door slightly. I get confused. When he goes in I hear him opening a door and moving something around. I hear him walk back to the door. "Okay come in" he says. I ooenthe door and he has his hands behind his back. "Blyke?" I say confused. "Hold out your hands and close your eyes" he says. I nod and do as he says. I feel his knuckles in my hands. Then I feel a fuzzy ball in my hands. "The fuck" I say. I hear Blyke move behind me. I feel him put his hands and head on my shoulder. "Open" he says. I open my eyes and see a kitten. The one I was lookimg at in the mall. "Blyke, you didn't. Is this why you wanted me to move in" I ask feeling happy. He nods. I turn with the kitten still in hand and hug him. "It's a boy, he is a american long hair and he came with the name Bear" Blyke says with his still on my shoulder. "I like the name, I'm also bad at naming things" I say putting my head on his.  I feel my face boil. "The food and other stuff is in the kitchen" he says. I smile. "Thanks Blyke"

'I love you'