Loser

TWT I BASICALLY SKIPPED LIKE A FEW MONTHS CAUSE WHY NOT!?!?
Blyke's P.O.V.

Once again, I'm being picked on. After the school found out I was dating Isen, I've been getting picked on.

~F L A S H B A C K~

UHHHH TRANSITION INTO SCHOOL DANCE UHHHH

Isen had his hands on my waist and his face right next to mine. We pressed our noses together and smile. We both take a hand off the other and lock them together. I felt nothing but happy in his arms. After awhile of staring at each other I pull him down by the collar and kiss him. I felt amazing to do that.

UHHHH BACK TO NOW

I get a piece of paper thrown at me. It was crumbled up so I opened it. It had sharpie on it and it said "it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" I felt so triggered. I'm the jack, yet why are people making fun of me. Isen gets praised for being gay here, while I'm just his loser of a boyfriend. Why does he love me? There isn't anything good about me. Is there? I mean, I'd do anything for Isen. He's my world, his smile always had put one on me. His smile was always so amazing, so kind and sweet. No matter how badly I got bullied I didn't let his smile fade away. He was everything to me, and I was to him.

I ball on the paper and throw it in the trash. I activated my ability and blast them. "Fuck off" I say firing up a second one. "Blyke no!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Isen. "Awh shit" the kid says. "Blyke let him go!" Isen says pulling me away from him. I let him pull me away because it meant a free hug. This time was different though, like he didn't hold me, he just..... threw me. I fall on my ass looking up at Isen. I look at the kid I had blasted and he was terrified of me now. He jumped up and hide behind Isen. I look at Isen who looked nothing more then mad. His eyes were piercing, his stance was filled with rage. His smile... was no more a smile. His smile was more of his teeth grinding together. Did I just lose his smile? I knew why he was mad too, he didn't like seeing Seraphina and John getting bullied. This is what happens since I didn't tell him about the bullying. He doesn't like seeing people get bullied or anything, but if he knew what was happening while he wasn't looking, he would take matters into his own hands, and I don't want that.

If I had told Isen about the bullying it would only get worse. People would think I cant defend myself, people do now after everything that John did.

I felt my heart shatter seeing Isen so mad. "Isen, I'm— it's not what it looks like, I was just" I say as he interrupts me. "Not now Blyke, I'm not in a good mood today." He says rubbing in between his eyes. He holds out his hand for me to grab. I bite my lip and look away. I don't say anything. "Suit yourself then" he says shrugging his shoulders and walking away.

I was now biting my lip harder. I was fighting the tears. I knew this could be how our relationship was gonna end. I don't want it to end like this, I don't want it to end ever. Isen is too special to me. He is my world, my best friend, my boyfriend...