Don't get Tanah angry

Author Note:

Hello guys! After the completion of Boboiboy Elemental Problems, I finally unhiatus Boboiboy Elemental Series! Yay!

Contrary to what others might think, Boboiboy Elemental Problems is not my first Boboiboy fanfiction, but this one, Boboiboy Elemental Series is actually my first Boboiboy fan fiction, surprised? I intended to edit some parts of the published chapters, or not... so if nothing changed in the chapter, please don't mind that too much...

For those who still don't know, I did published this fan fiction in Fanfiction.com under account animexwonder. I did wrote other fanfic than Boboiboy but I still can't decide whether I should post them here too, so if anyone wish to read them, you can visit my Fanfiction account ~

Btw, this fanfiction is inspired from a Boboiboy short comic illustrated by ariieya_senpai, you can get works in her Instagram account.

I really like her short comic, and I can't help myself but to write one too. (The background story is similar to comic, but I altered the plot.)

And I do used references from certain episode of the series, so if you want a clear picture of what happened, you probably have to watch the episode first.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Setting: Boboiboy Galaxy (before Koko Ci came)

In one peaceful evening, Angin and Petir were seen resting at Tok Aba Kokotiam after finishing their chores, cleaning the cafe. Earlier, Boboiboy used his strongest move, the Triple Split move, to help Tok Aba today, so Petir and Angin were tasked to clean the cafe, while Tanah help with the delivery. The cafe was closed today so the cleaning process can be done smoothly.

With that said, they finished their chores early, they supposed to wait for Tanah to return from the delivery, and Angin began to feel bored as time passed by.

"Hey Petir, do you remember our fight in front of Tok Aba Kokotiam that happened in our second form before?" Angin smiled, remembering the said event. (S1 Ep11)

"Yeah, so?"

"We never finish that fight, did we?"

Petir can practically saw where this conversation led to.

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

"Come on...I am super boring right now, and so do you. We have finished our chores anyway."

"What if Tanah returns?"

"Tanah went with Tok Aba and Ochobot to deliver Kokos right now. They won't be back near soon. Come on...I know you want to..."

Angin smiled deviously while said,

"Or, you actually afraid of losing to me?"

Petir blinking his eyes for one second, then he hold his cap, eyes hidden and rose from his seat,

"You want a fight, you got it."

"Yeah! Now that's what we talking about! Let's do this!"

"If Tanah get angry, I am blaming you."

"Come on, Tanah is such soft-kindhearted person. He will get angry like what? For five minutes?"

You never seen Tanah got angry Angin.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

An hour later...

"Your job is to clean the cafe, not to wreck it! I left you both for 15 minutes, and you already started a fight! What if the cafe is destroyed beyond repairs? What if you guys badly injured? Worse, other people get injured because of you?!"

"Tanah, we..."

"I am not finish yet! Shut up and listen! You guys are bla bla bla..."

Unfortunately for Angin and Petir, the delivery completed real fast, thanks to Tok Aba's motobike, and Tanah volunteered to check things at the cafe while Tok Aba and Ochobot went straight home to rest.

So Tanah caught them fought with each other (using their powers nonetheless) and the cafe was completely wrecked. Tanah's furious was indescripable. The cleaning process (again) was torture enough with Tanah's murderous glares, now they were forced to listen to Tanah's scolding.

"Petir..."

"What?"

"My poor ears..."

Tanah practically yelling at Taufan's ears. Maybe he knew Taufan was at faultto begin with. Yup, Tanah nailed it.

"Served your right."

"My body is numb..."

"Me too..."

"Do Tanah really have to use 'Tanah Mencengkam' on us?"

"It's been 20 minutes now..."

"...and we need to show example to...are you two even listening?!"

"Ye..yes!"

Angin sighed as he listened more to Tanah's scolding (more like ranting actually) while he and Petir were trapped in Tanah's famous 'Tanah Mencengkam' move.

"This is worse than Tok Aba's Twisting Ear move."

Well, one thing they learned for sure.

Never got Tanah angry ever again. 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

FYI, this is my first fanfiction based on Malay animation tv series. So, how is it?