Prank

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Hi, guys! In the mist of this dangerous virus season, the Covid-19, I hope you guys are well and don't forget to listen to the government's orders, okay? Take care of yourself and others, and do our part in stopping the spread of Covid-19!

One of the fanfic that I wrote last year... Can't really remember why I wrote this one actually...

Warning: possible of OOC, blood and violence actions.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Setting: Some times after Boboiboy Galaxy episode 11

"Now, you two better behave. If I find a single burn mark or any signs of fights, there will be punishment. Have I made myself clear?"

Tanah looked at the elemental powers duo in front of him as he stand in front of the opened door with Ochobot and Tok Aba waiting outside the house.

"Yes, Tanah."

"Hn."

"Good. We will be back later this evening. Have fun!" Tanah closed the door.

A few seconds of silence as Petir and Api looked at each other, then at the closed door.

Petir then sighed in annoyance. "Remind me why we have to do this again?"

"Don't know... What was Tanah saying earlier? A theraphy?"

"I don't see how seeing your ridiculous face is theraphy." Petir casted Api a deadpan look.

"What did you say?!"

"You heard me, or have your hearing decreased because of the constant yelling?" Petir smirked at Api's red face.

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"You asked for it." Api summoned a fireball in each of his hand while Petir summoned his lightning blades calmly. "Heh, bring it on."

The door abruptly opened, Tanah looked inside with a smile. "Is everything okay?"

"Erk!"

"Waahh!"

Petir and Api frozen on the spot, looked at Tanah nervously. I thought he was already gone?!

"Seriously...I just left you two alone precisely for 15 seconds and you start yelling at each other. Sigh...What am I gonna do with you two?" Tanah sighed, massaging his forehead.

Obviously, those two were being lectured by Tanah for a half-hour, before they were saved by Tok Aba's request for them to help him at the cafe.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

So you might asked, what happened? For quite some time, Boboiboy realized that his elemental powers were not...friendly with each other, especially Petir and Api. Two weeks ago, for some unknown reasons, Petir and Api kept bickering with each other (read: fighting) every time they were summoned. Last week, the TAPOPS's training room was destroyed during the sparring sessions with those two. Admiral Tarung got furious. Whose idea that suggest those two hotheads to be included in sparring sessions again? Oh yeah, Fang. That guy... I was grounded from the sparring session for a week!

It became more serious when those two kept fighting in the middle of the missions, Boboiboy was afraid that one day they might hurt the others as well as jeopardizing the missions.