Petir is really scary

Author Note:

This oneshot also inspired from a fanart I found in Pinterest. Btw, Boboiboy Daun is super cute. I barely hold myself while writing this fanfic. Kyaaa~~

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Setting: Boboiboy galaxy

Boboiboy Daun was alone at the lobby in TAPOPS Station. Earlier on, Boboiboy used his strongest move, the Triple Split move. Daun was summoned along with Petir and Api in a mission, and after that he managed to persuade Petir to let the split be for awhile as he wished to tend his alien plant collection.

Petir reluctantly agreed and then he was left with Api at the lobby while Petir and the others went to the control room for post-mission briefing.

Daun looked at the alien plants he collected during his missions. He loved collecting new type of plants each time they went to a new planet. The alien plants were quite fasinating and he learned so much about these plants. Maybe he can used these type of plants in his attacks, as some aliens were immune from Earth-based plant attacks. Api was long gone to who-know-where.

The Mop Aliens were very kind to help him cared the plants when he gone for missions. The Comander and Laksamana Tarung also didn't seem minded with the plants in TAPOPS Station. He was really happy, the plants were growing healthy.

"Hey Daun. What are you doing?"

Api greeted Daun with a smile. Daun smiled warily. It's not that Daun didn't like Api, they were practically the same person after all, but Api tended to cause troubles wherever he went. And the fire-elemental user near flamable plants were not a good combination.

"Hey. Nothing much, just tending to these plants. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I am bored. Let's go do something fun."

Daun frowned.

"No thanks, I usually ended up getting into troubles every time I followed you."

"Come on...You usually like to play."

"Well, I do, but I don't feel like to play right now."

"Aww...you are no fun." Api pouted, for about five seconds, before he leaped towards the exit door, probably to disturb other people. Daun sighed in relief. But his relief was in short-period when Api came back, with a bucket of water and some fertilizers.

"Let me help you tending the plants, okay?"

Daun eyed Api for a while before nodded in agreement. They both then continue to tend the plants in peace. Daun smiled fondly at Api. Api might usually caused troubles, often got other people in troubles too, but he knew that sometimes, Api can be helpful, in his own way.

"Oops."

A plant from Gurunda Planet was caught on fire.

You just shattered my good impression of you Api. A tick mark appeared on Daun's head. "Akar Menjalar!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Petir walked with the others to the lobby after the briefing. He streched his body in relief. Now he can't waited to meet those two, combined, had a nice meal and slept until tomorrow.

"Eh, Boboiboy Petir, where the other two of you?" Fang asked in curiosity.

"Daun said he want to tend the plants, Api I am not so sure, probably bothering Daun or the Mop Aliens."

"You should combined the moment we finished the mission. Remember the side effect if you splited too long?" Yaya said in disagreement.

"I know, but Daun want to tend the plants himself. Can you say no to Daun?"

The others nooded in agreement. No one have a heart to say no to Daun, not when he looked at them with shining eyes and spoke in soft voice child-like. Even Petir, who was known to be serious and strict, wasn't immune to Daun's cuteness. It was amazing and weird at the same time.

They arrived at the lobby and saw only destruction. Fire and roots everywhere, with the causes of destruction were rolling at the middle of the lobby, Daun and Api hitting each other with angry shouts.

"How dare you! I hate you! I hate you!"

"I told you it was an accident! It's your fault for keeping such flammable plants in the first place!"

"DAUN! API! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

Petir's voice boomed in the lobby, stuning Daun and Api's fight. Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang uncounciously step back from Petir, who looked like ready to kill someone. Small lightning sparked on his hands.

Daun then suddenly cried.

"Petir ...Api burnt my plants!"

"No! It was an accident! How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"You are lying!"

"No!"

"ENOUGH!"

Daun and Api shutted up quickly.

Petir looked at them with murderous glare.

"I don't care whose fault it was, now I want you two to clean up this place."

"But Petir..." Api tried to argue.

"Or you prefer me to throw some lightnings at you? Choose wisely. I don't mind either way." Petir emphesised his threat by summoning some lightnings in his hands.

With that said, both of them quickly got up and cleaned the place they destroyed in their fight in record time.

The others made mental note to not anger the lightning-elemental user.

Man, Petir was really scary.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Any suggestion which Boboiboy should go next? Reviews are most definitely welcomed ;)