Let's play, Petir!

Author Note:

Any suggestion for the next oneshot is welcomed, just drop in the comment. Though I am not really accepting any request, but if you want, just message me and we will see what happens.

This oneshot is inspired from the interaction between my brother and I long time ago. Ahh...good time indeed.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Poke.

A hand swatted the offending finger away.

Poke.

"Daun..."

"Yes?"

"Stop it."

"Okay."

Poke.

"That's it!" Both hands slammed on the table. "What do you want?!" Petir looked fuming was understatement. He was more looked like he ready to kill someone, specifically someone who was currently sat beside him.

Daun grinned. "I am bored."

"So? Go somewhere else and entertain yourselves. Stop bothering me."

"Okay."

Petir and Daun currently at living room, waiting for Tanah to come home. Today, Tok Aba asked Boboiboy to help him cleaned the storage room, but there was a sale in the supermarket.

Tok Aba usually waited for these times to buy groceries at lower prices, led to Boboiboy used his strongest power to do both tasks, accompanied Tok Aba to the supermarket and cleaned the storage room. Without being said, Tanah went with Tok Aba (Daun probably caused disaster at the supermarket or worse, disappear, and Petir was not patient enough to be in huge crowd. You know what I meant, XD) which then brought us to Petir being poked by Daun since they finished the chores already.

Poke.

Petir took a deep breath. Patient...Patient...Tanah would be back soon...Patient...Petir looked at Daun and saw the puppy eyes. He sighed.

"Fine...What do you want to do?"

Success! Daun celebrated internally. "Let's play the new 'super duper very hard' puzzle that Mom and Dad sent us."

Petir raised an eyebrow. "Didn't we agreed to play with Ochobot later?"

"Ala...let's play now...I am sure Ochobot wouldn't mind...Please..." Another attack of Daun's puppy eyes. Petir sighed and nodded. Yup, another success. Daun grinned happily.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"I think this one is supposed to be here..." Daun put a piece with a picture of an incomplete tiger's body down on the puzzle board. More puzzle pieces spread on the table in the living room. Petir was concentrated to complete the hind part of the tiger.

"Petir, where is the head piece?"

"Here."

Petir smiled as he completed the puzzle with a tiger picture on it, "The tiger's tail is here and it's done. Huh. This is kinda fun."

"We only completed the picture of a tiger. There are seven other animals to complete. Let finish them all," Daun got more excited. Petir just smiled. This was kinda soothing, just sat down and relax.

Those two then proceed to complete the other parts of puzzle in peace.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tok Aba, Tanah and Ochobot walked into the living room with the groceries for the kitchen and cafe.

"Boboiboy, help me bring the groceries to the cafe later, okay?"

"Okay, but Tok, let me combine first with the others. It been too long already."

"Go on, I will just go to the kitchen to put these away. Come Ochobot."

"Okay Tok." Ochobot and Tok Aba went to the kitchen as Tanah looked around the living room.

"Petir, Daun, come on! Let's combi...Eh?!" Tanah scratched his head.

"What is it? Aahh! They have done the puzzle already! Not fair!" Ochobot came and dejectedly looked at the almost finished puzzle.

"He he he. I think they finished the chores early and it looks like Daun managed to persuade Petir to play. These guys..." Tanah chuckled while looked at Daun and Petir slept on the couch with puzzle pieces around them. It was impossible for anyone to persuade Petir to do something that childish like playing puzzle, well, Daun was an exception apparently.

"The puzzle..."

"Don't worry Ochobot, they are not able to finish the puzzle. We will play together later after I am combined. I might forget on how to do the puzzle as we kinda split quite long." Tanah patted Ochobot fondly.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Petir do look like a realible big brother, isn't he?

Reviews are welcomed.