Training Incident

Author Note:

Not a new chapter. Sorry, I accidentally deleted the Training Incident chapter... I will make up of it... somehow...anyway, for the new followers, welcome! Hope you enjoy the chapters! And do tell me what you think in the comments!

This chapter inspired from Boboiboy Season 1 episode 11. It is a funny episode, a real discovery on how dangerous Yaya's biscuits are.

Warning: Contains blood and angst. You have been warned.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Come on Api, you can do better than this! My earth wall is not that hard!" shouted Tanah, while standing through Api's rapid fire attacks with an earth wall in front of him. Api smirked. You challenged me, huh? All right, challenge accepted!

"I am just warming up! Get ready to feel the heat! Bebola Api!"

"Argh!"

Two huge fire balls went straight through Tanah's earth wall, thick dust covered the area. Api jumped down after delivering his attack, his smirk was gone, as he was craning his neck to see Tanah's whereabout. The shout of pain that he heard earlier was a real concern. Did Tanah hurt badly?

Dust in the air began to clear up, and Api can see Tanah stood still, his rock-gloved arms in defend position, covering his face. Tanah suddenly collapsed on one knee, hands flat on the floor, supporting his body upright.

"Tanah! Are you okay?!" Api ran towards Tanah, freakily checked him over for injuries. Tanah was panting a little, apparently he managed to deflect Api's powerful attack, but failed to get out unscathed. His right arm was burnt, even with the protection of the earth gloves.

"I am fine, just a small burn. That was a good attack, but you need to adjust the amount of power in your attack, no need to use a lot of energy in one simple attack. And also, think about hitting the weak spots instead of attacking with brunt strength."

Tanah covered the injury with his left hand and smiled to Api. Api looked at Tanah's dismissal of his injury shockingly.

"Small burn?! That is a big burn! Forget about training, you need to get that treated!"

"It's okay, it is part of training after all. Now, do the attack again, but try to hit the weak spots." Tanah slowly stood, readied himself to summon another earth wall. The injury now visible as Tanah removed his left hand from it. Api saw the area of injury covered in red blisters, fortunately no blood present. Api quickly put his hands on Tanah's shoulders, pushed him gently to be seated on the floor.

"What are you doing? Stand down! That is a serious injury Tanah, you must get that treated first, or we can combined and treat the injury after that."

"It's fine. I suffered much worse than this before. Stop pestering me." Tanah waved Api's concern.

Api, on the other hand, was furious with Tanah's lack of concern about his own injury. "No! You must to treat it! You did said to be before that every injury is serious no matter how small that is! Let's go to the infirmary or you want me to tell Petir?"