Experiment 2 (Part 2)

Author Note:

Unfortunately, this time the chapter is not beta'd, though I hope you will enjoy as usual.

Ready to know what happened to Daun? Correction, what kind of trouble Daun into this time? Lol...

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Previously...

"Hey guys."

"Yeah?" Gopal looked at Fang's horrified face. "What's wrong?"

"Where is Daun?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Daun? He was right... here..." Gopal's voice trailed off as he stared at the empty spot he pointed to, the spot under a tree near the field.

The others looked at Gopal's face turned pale as a sheet, a deafening silence engulfed them for a few seconds before Gopal shouted in shock, "EH??!! Where is he?!"

"You tell me." Fang crossed his arms on his chest with a huff.

Gopal stammered, "B-but he was right here just now!"

"Well, now he is not! I called you guys out here to keep an eye of him! Both of them! And now Daun is missing because you guys didn't pay attention!"

Ying's anger flared as she pointed her finger at Fang, "Don't you dare blaming us! It was your task to begin with! Not us!"

"So you are saying it is my fault?!"

"Yeah!"

Fang gritted his teeth, "Why yo-"

"Guys!"

Fang's words was cut off as he, Ying and Gopal looked at Yaya who put her hands on her waist in angry manner, "This is not the time to play whose fault is! Daun is missing and we need to find him!"

Gopal pointed at Fang in accusing manner, "But he star-"

The goalposts suddenly floated in the air with a wave of Yaya's hands.

"Yes, Gopal? You are saying?"

"Ah, it was nothing."

Gopal nervously took a step back. Yaya shook her head as she took a deep breath to calm herself, put the goalposts to its rightful place before she continued, "Look, I know you guys are worrying, I am too."

Yaya then pointed to the forgotten Api who was shouting Daun's name repeatedly as he walked around the field.

"But take a look at Api, he must be worry about Daun more than any of us. We need to get moving and find Daun fast. I know that this is for experiment, but remember what happened the last time one of them went missing?"

Ying and Gopal gulped as they remembered the said event. (A/N: Hint= Halilintar went crazy. Lol. Love that episode) Fang wasn't there when the said memory happened but based on what he heard from Gopal, Yaya and Ying, he didn't think he wanted to see what happens first-hand. He already experienced Api's uncontrollable power, and they were now on Earth where plants were abundance here, he really didn't want to add uncontrollable Daun in his near death experience list.