Experiment 2 (Part 1)

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Another experiment by Ochobot... why not?

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Just as the title said, in previous experiment, we can see that it was a total failure, ended with Api became hyperactive for four hours straight after consuming three boxes of chocolate and Cahaya was scolded by Tanah. After combined, Boboiboy suffered from a mild headache for two days, and Ochobot was labored by Tok Aba to fix his backyard, since the whole incident happened because of Ochobot's experiment in the first place.

Anyway, a few weeks later after the first experiment, Ochobot suggested another experiment, this time with Fang as babysitter, errr... I meant as watcher (A/N: Meh...same thing). So, in one peaceful morning, Tanah, Api and Daun were summoned.

Tanah, as usual, accompanied Tok Aba to town for shopping (golems were very useful in heavy-lifting, meaning Tok Aba can shopping a lot in one go), leaving Api and Daun under Fang's care (not that he had anything to do while he was on Earth after all).

Tanah turned to the troublemaker duo at the front door while waiting for Tok Aba to get ready, "You two better behave. Api, no playing with anything related to fire in the house, and Daun, no wandering around alone nor with Api. If I know you both do any kind trouble, you can kiss the ice-cream that I plan to buy goodbye, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Tanah." Api and Daun said in unison with a smile. Tanah rose an eyebrow. Suspicious.

"Promise me that you two will neither cause any trouble nor use your powers unreasonably."

"We promise."

"Promise me that you will not fight each other, or attempt to do any chores in the house."

"We promise."

"Promise me not to-"

"We promise."

"I haven't said anything yet!"

"We know you worry about us, Tanah." Daun smiled brightly, "We know what we should and shouldn't do already, we are from the same person after all! So don't worry, everything will be just fine!"

That's exactly what I am worrying about.

Tanah sighed before he turned to Fang who was standing behind the troublemaker duo.

"I am counting on you, Fang. Keep an eye of them both at all times."

Fang nodded, already being informed the accident happened a few weeks ago. "I know. Anyway, how long will this experiment gonna take?"

Ochobot answered, "For half of the day. Before this, Boboiboy never split more than a few hours, so let see how this goes. Though we probably won't go that long, but if any of those two have signs of memory loss, contact us immediately."

"Okay."

Tok Aba patted Fang's shoulder before he walked out of the house, "Okay Fang, I will make you some carrot soup for dinner. So I am counting on you to take care of the house."

Fang's eyes lit up at the mention of carrot soup. "You can count of me, Tok. I will guard the house with my life!"

Api and Daun waved their hands happily at the departing group.