Experiment

Author Note:

Another chapter inspired from a short comic by ariieya_senpai.

The use of the characters and idea is the same, I just tweaked the plot and change the background a bit. I really like that short comic that I can't stop myself from writing this story. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Can I play with this?"

"No."

"What about this?"

"No."

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I am dancing, see?" Cahaya sarcasticly answered.

"But you are repairing the radio."

"I am glad your eyes are okay. Now, shut up and let me finish this."

"Okay."

Api kept his mouth shut, for five seconds before he asked, "Can I go outside?"

"NO!"

Api pouted, he looked into the toolbox again and asked, "Can I play with this?"

Cahaya sighed, tried to calm himself before he accidently disintigerate his hyperactive conterpart with 'Tembakan Optikal Cahaya'. No...Tanah will have his head if that happen.

Cahaya was currently repairing Tok Aba's old radio, peacefuly if the famous troublemaker was not breathing down on his neck. Api was currently messing with the toolbox on the table, the reason why the table at the living room was a disaster.

Ochobot noticed that Boboiboy's side effect of using his strongest move, the Triple-Split, was decreased since he use the new watch, so Ochobot was conducting an experiment to see how long Boboiboy can split into three without the side effect occured. With that said, Tanah, Cahaya and Api were summoned.

The experiment was conducted with a condition, that he must not wandering around to avoid another chaos like before by his amnesia if it happen, hence Cahaya and Api was stuck at home, while Tanah was helping Tok Aba at the cafe.

Its been three hours already, and no sign of side effect. Tanah tasked Cahaya to babysit Api from causing trouble, although Cahaya was this close to blast his hyperactive counterpart to outer space. Seriously, can he shut up for at least one minute?!

"Can I play with this?"

"No. For the last hundred time I tell you, put it back on the table."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"Why you can use those and I can't?That is not fair."

"Life is never fair. Live with it."

"I am bored..."

"Just watch the tv or go to sleep, Api. I am trying to work here."

"But I am too bored to sleep."

"Go entertain yourself then. Preferably away from me."

"But you said I can't go outside, and I am bored. Can I help you with the radio? Please?" Api looked at Cahaya with a puppy eyes that almost as efficient as Daun's. Almost.

Cahaya sighed. "Fine. Just stay here and pass me the tools then. Quietly."

Api smiled happily and held a screwdriver to Cahaya. He then noticed a few boxes neatly arranged at the corner of the room.

"Hey, what with these boxes?"

He opened one of the boxes and a gleam flashed on his eyes.

"Chocolates!"

"Don't touch it if you value your life. Tanah already forbid you to eat that remember? These chocolates are for Uncle Kumar. Tok Aba put them there to be delivered this evening. So stay away from those boxes, you got that?," warned Cahaya.

"Fine." Api walked away from the boxes, yet his eyes gleamed with excitement.

Why I felt that something bad will happen?

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Cahaya can't find the last screw. No other way, he need to get the spare in the storeroom. "I am going to the storeroom and get something. Don't touch anything."

"Okay."

Api sounded a little too happy. Cahaya shaked his head and walked to the storeroom at the back.

A few minutes later...

"Why Tok Aba put the spare screws at the top of the shelve? It must be Ochobot...Wait, where is that troublemaker?" Cahaya walked into the living room, scratching his head as he saw the absent of the fire element. He then noticed the empty boxes at the corner of the room. Empty chocolate boxes.

"Oh uh."

An explosion was heard at the backyard.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

At the backyard...

"WOOHHOOO! THIS IS AWESOME! I FEEL GREAT! MUAHAHAHAHA! LET'S PLAY! WHO WANT TO SEE FIREWORKS??!!!"

"Great. I am totally doomed." Cahaya looked at Api who turned insane, the sugar high in effect after consumed the ridicolous amount of chocolate, jumping around while juggling three dangerous looking fire balls. Several Tok Aba's flower pots were burning as well as the small shed.

"Cahaya."

"Eepp!" Cahaya exclaimed in shock, Tanah murderous auras leaking everywhere. Unfortunate timing indeed, the explosion was so big, it can be heard from the cafe. Tok Aba was seen lying on the ground, fainted after saw his backyard being burnt, as Ochobot nervously faned the unconcious elderly.

"EXPLAIN. NOW."

"Err...It's not my fault?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Poor Cahaya...Api and chocolate equal to totally disaster. Agree?