Don't ignore Tanah

Author Note:

This one, inspired from a scene in Boboiboy Season 3 episode 25, it is a cool episode in my opinion.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Boboiboy and the team got a mission from Comander Koko Ci, capture a group of criminals who managed to escape from TAPOPS's prison. It been three years since Boboiboy and his friends joined TAPOPS and now they had became more experienced and being trusted with more challenges missions.

And typical for our superheroes, troubles always accompanied them, in this case, trouble from the famous superhero himself. Yup, from Boboiboy, surprised? Not really. He was chasing the leader of the criminals while the others were occupied with the minions, and used his strongest move, the Triple Split, summoning Air, Petir and Tanah as the criminal, a big scarred octupus-like alien, used a few of pirated power sphere Apibots. (Boboiboy Galaxy ep 19 about the power spheres piracy episode)

So, you might asked, what was the trouble that Boboiboy caused? Well, apparently Air was in his lazy mood and choose to sleep, in the middle of the fight nonetheless. Tanah had to repeatedly use 'Tanah Pelindung' to protect the sleeping Air from the criminal's attacks, a few close calls, and Petir had it enough.

"Air!" screamed Petir to the lazy bum who slept comfortably on his huge water drop. Air stirred a bit but then he continue to sleep.

"Wake up already, we are in the middle of a fight! Are you kidding me?"

"Five... minutes more...zzz..."

"Air!"

"...just...a...minute..."

"Wake up!"

"...zzz..."

A tick mark appeared on Petir's head.

"That's it." Petir summon a lightning bolt.

ZAP!

"AAAARRRGGGHH!"

"Awake yet?" Petir smirked. Air, who already wide awake, summoned a big ball of water above his head.

SPLASH!

"Waahhh!"

Air chuckled at Petir wet form. Petir getting angry, small lightning sparked on his body.

"Why you!"

"What? You wanna fight?!" Air posed a boxing stand, with both fists in front of him.

"Guys, wait..." Tanah tried to stop the incoming fight, but it seems Petir and Air have ignored Tanah's presence altogether.

"Bring it on!" Petir readied his lightning blades.

"Please stop..." Tanah tried again to stop the pointless fight, at the same time he was in a pinch position, defending himself and the two useless idiots, I meant, his counterparts, from the pirated Apibots ferocious attacks. The criminal saw that Boboiboy have problem with his counterparts and seized the opportunity to defeat the famous TAPOPS agent.