Experiment 2 (Part 3)

Author Note:

Last part of Experiment 2... finally!

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

At Tok Aba's house...

Coughs were heard as Daun fanned the smokes with his hands, windows wide opened to ventilated the air. "Ugh... too much smokes..."

Robot arm gently patted Daun's back as he continues to cough, red eyes wandered around the wrecked kitchen, "Maybe we shouldn't do this. I don't want you to be in trouble with Tok Aba later. Its not that important anyway."

Daun shook his head as he waved his hand lazily, his cough finally subsided, "Don't worry about it. Besides, Api is summoned with me, so any damage occurred we can just pin the blame on him."

"Its weird to see you this mischievous, Boboiboy. I can't believe we always lose to you before."

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" Daun scratched his head before he opened the still smoking oven and pulled out a baking tray with suspicious looking black substance in it. "Anyway, we need to put this... whatever this is away. We need to redo the whole process again. Pass me the bowl, Probe."

Daun looked at the purple robot who suddenly turned silent, "Probe?"

Probe sighed, "I don't think this going work. We have failed three times now, and this will be our last shot with the amount of ingredients that we have left."

"So you gonna to give up? I-"

CRASH!

"Ouch!"

Daun fell hard on the floor as he was tackled by Api, effectively separated him from Probe. Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Ying fooded the kitchen with Daun and Api behind their back to shield them from the confused Probe.

"Hey, what with all this?"

"Shut up Probe! You will not get one step further to Daun!"

Probe scratched his head in confusion "What?! I am no-"

"Harimau Bayang!"

A tiger shadow appeared, growling at the still confused Probe. Probe looked at the fallen Daun in worry, silently asked for help.

Why I came here in the first place?! I should just buy it online if I knew this would happen!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Daun, are you okay? Did that purple ancient robot hurt you?" Api frantically checked his leaf counterpart for injuries, ignoring Probe's surprise exclamation, "Ancient?! Me?! I am still young!"

Daun then pushed Api away as he rubbed his head after the hard fell. "I am fine! Its you who hurt me! What was that tackle for- Hey!"

Daun blinked in confusion as Api hugged him tightly, eyes brimming with tears as he whispered, "I am so glad you are okay. I was so worry when I realized you have missing from the field. I am sorry, Daun."

Daun sighed as he finally figured out Api's weird behavior before he patted Api's back with a smile, "I am sorry too, for disappearing like that. I should've told you. Now let me go before the others decide to attack Probe or wreck the kitchen. We got only one shot with the remaining ingredients after all."