Bored

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

I was bored when I first wrote this chapter, hence the title. Lol. 

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Setting: Boboiboy Galaxy S1, no time frame.

"Catch me if you can~"

"Wait for me!"

Tanah sighed as he watched Angin and Daun play tag around the lobby while they waited for Fang, Yaya and Ying finish the meeting with Commander Koko Ci in the control room just after they completed a mission. That was an hour ago, and they already planned to visit home on Earth for a few days as authorised by Admiral Tarung earlier after the meeting was done.

Gopal and him were excluded from the meeting, as the meeting was only for people with high ranks (they were only ranked Cadet at the moment). Honestly, he was more than happy to be excluded since he was not really fond of meetings (A:N: Me too kid, me too...) and his friends would fill him in later on anyway, but the wait was truly a torture, and he was bored! He was compelling to combine but given that he would be staring at the wall alone, he dismissed the thought. At least he can watch them run around like kindergartens rather than staring at the wall alone.

Gopal made the cafeteria his first destination as soon as they arrived at the TAPOPS Station after the mission, and while Gopal did invite him to go to the cafeteria, he wasn't in the mood to eat. He already called Tok Aba beforehand, and his grandfather promised him that a special meal would be waiting for him on the table at home. Ah, I wonder what it is? Fish curry? Fried rice? Or maybe Tok Aba's special roasted chicken? Tanah grinned. I can't wait to go home already. What is taking them so long in that meeting?!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"He he he... Come on Daun! You are so slow!" Angin laughed as Daun failed to touch him. Again. They’ve been playing tag for an hour now, and Angin began to feel bored. 

"I am done now."

He stopped running and went towards Tanah, leaving the panting Daun behind.

"Not... *pant*... fair..."

Angin ignored Daun as he sat beside Tanah who smiled at him softly. "Already done?"

Angin shrugged. "I can only play tag for so long, I am getting bored. Daun awfully suck at playing tag."

Daun pouted as he sat at the other side of Tanah. "Am not! You keep hovering around!"

"Heh, sore loser."

"Angin." Tanah's firm voice made the wind elemental power ducked his head apologetically. 

"Sorry."

Daun stretched, "How much longer do we have to wait?"

Tanah sighed. "Don't know. It's look like the meeting is pretty serious to be this long."

"Maybe we should go to the cafeteria instead? At least we can eat something. After that tag game, I feel pretty hungry." Daun suggested. 

"You really want to eat now? Don't want to spoil our appetite when we get home later. Tok Aba already promised us a special meal after all." Tanah cocked his head at Daun who shook his head vigorously. "No, I can wait."

"So... what now?" Angin looked at Tanah who just shrugged. "Don't look at me." 

"Daun?"

"Tag?"