Chapter 3: She's Gone

Sakura was roaming around in every room in the hospital, she's on her rounds right now. This is the first time that she didn't enjoy her work. Her mind is not in her work, her mind always revolves for her girlfriend who's been missing almost 2 weeks. She can't even contact her lover.

After she finished her rounds, Sakura directly went to her office. She gets her phone and tries to contact her girlfriend again. 

"Answer my call Chae.., I already give you time but this is too much. I already missed you." The cherry blossom mumbled. 

After how many mistakes Sakura made, Chaeyeon still didn't answer the call and the dancer phone became unattended.

The cherry blossom sighs and fixes her things, so she decides to go to Chaeyeon's old apartment. Trying her luck to find her girlfriend there.

The cherry blossom phone suddenly rang, and she immediately picked it up and answered hoping that Chaeyeon called. But to her dismay, isn't Chaeyeon who's calling.

"Sakura-chan you have a schedule today?" The duck said in another line.

"I don't have one Yena-ah. Why? Something happened?" Sakura asked her friend.

"Nothing happen., but you need to go here ok, The gang's here, I'll send you the address of the cafe." Yena uttered.

"Ok Yena.., I will hang up the call bye." The cherry blossom sigh. She got her things and walked out to her office. 

The gang always visits the cafe where they last saw their friend Chaeyeon. Hoping that the girl is here but to their disappointment, no silhouette of Lee Chaeyeon was found.

They wanted to bring Sakura in the cafe to unwind but the cherry blossom is still in a deepest slumber of her thoughts.

The cold doctor broke her wall, the vulnerability is now visible on her. She's not in her right pace, how can she live if the person who will be her strength leaves her alone and hasn't come back yet.

Sakura drove her car to the address that Yena sent to her. She travels almost 30 minutes before she reaches the destination.  "This place isn't familiar." Sakura thought. This is her first time going to this place. She parks her car in the available parking space. After that, she gets out in her car and scans the place. The cafe looks cool and amazing. The interior outside is good through the help of mint green colour. "C&S Cafe?" Sakura whispers. She felt something weird in this place but she immediately removed that thought in her confused mind. 

The cafe has a second floor and Sakura guesses that it is a studio.  "Is this Jjaeyeon dream? Wanted to build a cafe and a studio in the upper deck?" Her mind suddenly interrupted.

And everything flashbacks in Sakura's mind.

(Flashback)

College Memory Days!

Sakura got out of the bathroom, she already finished taking a shower and she's now ready to sleep but her attention went directly to her girlfriend who was still at the study table.

"The exam has ended, why is she still studying?" Sakura thought, looking at her girlfriend who's busy writing something. 

Sakura slowly walked to Chaeyeon's direction and peck at her back. "She's not studying.., she drew something.?" Sakura mumbled. 

Sakura pulled the sketch pad, because she wanted to see clearly what Chaeyeon drew.

"Yahhh... Saku-chan don't look at that!!" Chaeyeon shouts and tries to grab the paper back but the cherry blossoms run away.