Chapter 7: We met again

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. - Mark Twain

😭😭😭

-----------------------------------------
Chaeyeon decided to go out in her unit to do groceries. It's been 2 week since she came back to Seoul, after she got home in her unit. She immediately changed to visit Minju in her filming. She misses the girl, she misses Min². She's happy after they've been through, she can now show how grateful she is meeting her. She's been bold nowadays, she's not afraid to take her heart in risk again. I mean! She's ready to love again. 

Last week she got her first ever car, she can afford to buy one now. 3 years and a half years ago, she sold her motorbike to support her stay in LA. She leaves her cafe to Nako and Hichan, and now the two Japanese managed that one. She didn't bother to visit her cafe again, because she can't. The cherry blossoms memories are there, a lot. She can't manage her studio at the top of the deck of the cafe. She let others rent her space. 

Everyone wondered where she got the money she used to build her studio and cafe. The answer is, she met her half sister after her graduation in college. At first she couldn't believe that she had a sister on her father's side. Her parents are already gone, past away... 

She's leaving alone, finding a part time job to support her needs and school fees. But luckily she's smart, not as smart as Sakura but she had a brain and talent flowing in her genes. She successfully supports herself even though it's kinda hard sometimes. Meeting Sakura way back in highschool days was a gift for her, she fell in love with the Japanese girl. 

Sakura becomes her armor, a strength that gives her enough motivation to not give up. At the same time she is also her weakness.

Chaeyeon smiled, not as wide as before but it was still genuine. If she has a chance to go back in the past, she won't change her fate, she is still willing to love Sakura even at the end when they break apart. It's painful but it's made her experience a happiness, she made her experience how to love, how to care and how to be content in life. 

"Love is not worth it without experiencing the word pain." She mumbled. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She walked in the supermarket inside the mall to do groceries, she's humming while picking up some fresh meat and putting it in her cart. She then headed to the chocolate section. Chaeyeon was busy choosing some chocolate when she bumped into some.

"Oh! Sorry Miss! I'm really sorry- Eunbi unnie?" 

" Chaeyeon-ah?" 

They are both in shock seeing each other again. After 3 years and a half years she saw her friends. 

"Yes Eunbi unnie it's me."

"You didn't call us, you just ran away and never informed us where you were going. Even saying hi or hello you don't bother to do." Instead of a big hug, she received a smack in Eunbi's wrath.

"It hurt , unnie!" Chaeyeon whined

"You deserve that!" 

" Yeah! Maybe I deserve this!"