Chapter 12: Is this the end?

"I d-on't mean t-to hurt you, Maybe I just didn't do my best to love you. But I swear..,  your important to me. The least person that I could hurt is you. There's still enough time right? Enough time to learn on how to love you more than I love Sakura right." Chaeyeon mumbled.

Minju shake her head. " Love doesn't mean doing your best or maybe learning it. Love came unexpectedly, you love her not just because you owe something for her. You love her not just because she help you, you love her not just because you find her attractive. Love came, and you love her without a reason." Minju stated.

They become in silence for a while, and Minju's word stab her. Minju lean her head on Chaeyeon's shoulder before she ask another question, a question that Chaeyeon couldn't answer.

"Between the two that I have asked, where did I belong Chae? You love me because you owe me or you love me without a reason? Where did I belong?"

In this moment, Chaeyeon think that Minju's questions is the most hardest questions she encountered. Chaeyeon let herself embrace Minju in a tight hug. Her eyes started to water, she know the answer but she doesn't want to tell Minju. She scared to hurt Minju that much.

"Can we treasure this moment? Let's enjoy our time her, tomorrow we will going back in Seoul." Minju wish and she hug Chaeyeon back.

"Of course ., Let's save this as our memories together." Chaeyeon mumbled and lean her head on Minju's head while witnessing how the sun eaten by the darkness.

----------------

5 days had past but she didn't saw Chaeyeon, the girl is good at hiding. But the good news is Yena found out where Chaeyeon was living.

Yena contacted Sakura about where Chaeyeon was living, Sakura wad surprised when she discovered that Chaeyeon is her neighborhood. They live in the same building and she doesn't know it, how dumb she is. After her appointment, she immediately go home hoping that she will saw Chaeyeon there. They need to talk, she's not scared to face Minju anymore. She will fight equally,  Chaeyeon just confused for her own feelings now. And she's confident that Chaeyeon still love her.

Her phone rang and she immediately answer it."hey duck! What's the news.?"

"Sakura-chan.. it's look like Chaeyeon isn't here. No one answered me." The duck said. And Sakura hear that Yena was knocking even  calling Chaeyeon's name.

"Just called her Yena-ah.., maybe she just sleeping or hiding from us."

" Ok ok!! I will hang up now. Chaeyeon is hard headed ass." Yena whine before she hang up the phone.

She found a text message in her phone. What is wrong with Yena? We just ended the call but she send me a text. " Sakura utter and she put her phone back in shotgun seat of her car.

Suddenly Sakura feel nervous and she doesn't know the reason why she feeling this kind of emotion.  Her heart suddenly grumble like something happen that she won't like it.

When she reach the parking lot, she run to the elevator where her unit was located.

"GOD! Why I'm feeling this way." She mumble while keep pushing the button in the elevator.

When she reach in the 14 floor, she saw Yena talking to the condominium staff.

"I keep knocking here but no one answered, the owner of the unit is my friend." She heard Yena.

Sakura slowly walked to their direction.

"Ah! You're looking for Ms. Lee." The staff said.

" Yes! Lee Chaeyeon! She is here?" Yena asked again.