Chapt. 6: They both belong to someone else

Warning: if you still doesn't move on to your ex, don't read this. Char!! Kidding aside. Feel free to get hurt.

-------------------------------------------------------
3 years later......

It's been 3 years since the two broken hearts separated. They try to move on and continue life without the presence of each other. It's hurt but they need to be strong and accept the fact that they already broke apart. They both experience pain, encounter difficulty, cries every night, regrets visible but at the end it helps them to grow up. They do explore the things that they didn't do when they were still together. 

Love?? It is a feeling, a great feeling that a person could feel, it is real but sometimes it can be considered as a magic, a magic that faded away or  maybe it can be considered just only an illusion. 

They both became matured, Sakura didn't stop her passion as a doctor even though she was promoted as the director of one of the biggest hospitals in Seoul. She is still the same workaholic Miyawaki Sakura but she learned how to manage her time. She realized that work is just a passion not the thing that should prioritize more than a family or loved ones. After the break up between her and Chaeyeon, she decided to leave their unit to start a new life. If she still stays there, she can't move on and forget the pain that she feels. Even though her ex is not there, Chaeyeon's presence, alluring smells and fresh memories are still there, remaining forever. But like everyone says

"continue life and walk in the right lane to your journey, if the person is meant to be? Destiny finds ways in order to make them back together." 

Life is short, you need to move forward, take the right path and accept that everything happened for a reason.

While Chaeyeon is still in the USA, living her life to the fullest. She wanted to explore and try to live in a place that she's not familiar with. She applied for a lot of jobs there until she acted as a main character in a step up movie with other Hollywood actors and actresses. Through that opportunity she became a famous Korean girl who had a successful career in her first appearance in a Hollywood movie. After that she always guested in any show that related to music and dancing. That's why a lot of agencies in Korea offer her to be their artist, she is still young and she can pass as a solo idol. She has a talent that she should be proud of. But she chose to be simple, away from the spotlight and away from her past. 

She's now a famous blogger. Her YouTube dance video reached millions of views. She had a million subscribers in any social media accounts that she had. She received an amount of income every month from YouTube. Her life became better and she learned something new, she used that money she had to build her own business. Chaeyeon became a risk taker. 

--------------------------------------------------

(~Sakura~)

"Doc!!! Doc!!! The patient is already awake ." The nurse suddenly entered her office breathless.

"Go back in her room, call other nurses to take charge and call her family. I'll go there." Sakura commanded while picking up her white coat to wear. 

"Ok Ms. Miyawaki!" The nurse bows before she leaves the doctor's office.

Sakura gets her stethoscope and put in her neck, before she leaves her office she doesn't forget to bring her clipboard where the patience info is written.

Every nurse that she encountered in the hallway greeted her. She just nods and continues her walk to the patient's room.

She coolly gets inside the patient's room, she is the most calm doctor ever.