Chapter 11: Everything is Over

Warning:   3 or 4 Chapters left.

_________________________________________

Chaeyeon wakes up with a headache, she groans because of pain in her head. But her world stops even when she feels dizzy when someone embraces her with a tight hug. Chaeyeon started to feel nervous, she slowly opened her eyes, even its blur. 

"Oh fuck!!" Chaeyeon cussed in her mind seeing the girl who she knew as her first love lying beside her naked. 

"Chaeyeon what the fuck did you do??." Chaeyeon curses herself. 

She slowly gets up in the bed and hurriedly picks up her clothes on the floor. She immediately wore it and before she left the room. She looked at Sakura peacefully sleeping in her bed. 

"I'm sorry Saku-chan." She mumbled before she left the room.

.

.

.

.

.

Chaeyeon was trembling when she left Sakura's unit. She was already in the elevator when she noticed that this is the building she also stayed in. And to her surprise Sakura us her neighborhood. She immediately went to her unit door. She was shaking while doing her password. Chaeyeon opens the door and closes it loudly. She cupped her chest, her heart beat so fast. She leans on the door closing her eyes, she is still in the process of shock. Her and Sakura happened? Her and Sakura made love.

And realization hit her hard, she's in relationship with Minju but having sex with her ex. 

"Chae where have you've been? Are you ok?" Her heart started to beat fast double as before. Hearing Minju's voice made her tremble because of fear.

"M-minju yo-our he-re?" Chaeyeon mumbled looking at her girlfriend. 

"I'm here to check you and I brought breakfast for you. Where have you been? You didn't go home last night?" Minju asks while walking to Chaeyeon's direction.

"I s-sleep o-over in Yena's unit." Chaeyeon reasons out and tries to avoid having eye contact with Minju.

Minju nods and guides Chaeyeon in the kitchen. "I'm happy that you are having fun with your friends. Someone would accompany me when I am busy." 

" Yeah." Only words came out in Chaeyeon's mouth. 

Chaeyeon felt guilty watching Minju taking care of her. Minju serves her like she's the luckiest girl in the world. How Minju always checks her if she's fine, how Minju always smiles and never forgets to say I love you towards her. How lucky she is having Minju. 

"You deserve the world, you deserve the love, and I don't deserve your love." Chaeyeon whimpered. 

" Hey! Are you ok? You're too quiet. Something wrong?" Minju was worried.

"N-nothing happened.., don't worry I'm fine. I'm just worried because you're already late in your shoot. " Chae reason out.

" Oh shoot!!! I forget, thank God you remind me. I gotta leave now ok. Drink medicine for your hangover. Bye.., love you. " Minju kisses her cheeks and almost leaves when Chaeyeon holds Minju's hands. 

"I'm really sorry! I'm sorry." 

Minju was confused why Chaeyeon said sorry. "Huh??"