Chapter 8 : Unintentionally hurting each other

Warning!: I'm back! 

Kkuchaen show up and I feel like being in love this Valentine's day. And it's hella scared the hell out there to update this angst. Hahahha 

But I will drop this one! .

------------------------------------------------------
Eunbi organized a reunion for them, she wanted to make Wonyoung's wish come true. Make their group complete as one. Eunbi agreed to this, she also missed them, missing their bonding as a complete one. And also she grabs this opportunity to make Sakura and Chaeyeon get the closure that was supposed to happen in the first place. She wanted them to get back together not as a lover, instead as a friend. 

Everyone will come, Sakura doesn't want to join but Hyewon wants to go, both of them need to attend. Eunbi also informed Chaeyeon, at first the dancer hesitated but she couldn't say no to the cute voice of Wonyoung in the background who was whining that she should come.

"Ok Eunbi unnie I promise that I would come to join the gang." 

"I will hold on your promise Chae!." Eunbi replied. The two bid a goodbye for each other. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Sakura~)

Sakura is in her home, she doesn't have a schedule for today so she decided to stay at home. And it's a big advantage to her because she had time to think, to process everything. She still can't move on, Seeing Chaeyeon again is unexpected. She meant that, seeing face off in front of her.

The shiver and shock is still there in her inner brain. And she didn't expect Kang-chan to act that way. 

Jjaeyeon! What did you do to my heart again? The doctor mumbled. 

Sakura breathed heavily and read some fictional book to get rid of her ex in her mind. But it looks like a book teased her when she read this quote"Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?" - Leo Buscaglia.

Sakura bit her lower lips, it hit her hard,  the quote hit her heart. The pain is still there, you can't remove, you can't cure, can't repair,and also you can't forget. The pain of yesterday still lingering in her body and shocks her broken heart. Why do I feel this way? It should be over right? I should forget, I shouldn't feel the pain? I should move on. Sakura mumbled.

The doctor closed her eyes, holding the book tightly. The beating of her heart won't stop, and the lingering pain still there hitting her hard. This is too much to feel, this is too much to suffer and this is too much hurt for a love...

"Maybe it's time for me to accept that she's back, and also it's time for me to move forward and forget what happened in the past." The doctor mumbled, closing her eyes thinking what will happen in the reunion.

-----------------//--------/

Few members are already there, Eunbi who's busy checking their foods together with the chef of the restaurant. They prepare this to welcome Chaeyeon but the latter doesn't know anything about the surprises. Yena is there too, teasing Yuri who still amused how fancy the hall that they rent for this. Everyone decided to come early, it's still 3:30 in the afternoon.