Chapter 9: Loving you also means hurting myself

Because now a days Chaemin keep sailing and Minju is always with Chaeyeon on screen. I dedicated this chapter to Minju. And it's hard to write Chaemin moment when Sakura keep sailing Kkuchaen in pm.. hahahaha. But therefore, I am super happy seeing Kkuchaen always together behind the camera📷. I feel like there's a batteries in my stomach everytime Kkuchaen have moment together. I love both of them.

So let's start with this

---------------------------------------------------

(Minju)

"Cut!!" The director shouted after the heart breaking scene. 

"Yes!!! Congrats everyone, I have a feeling that this scene would be trending and become number 1 when we air this next week." The staff commented.

" Kim Minju congrats for delivering the right emotion. We all feel what you wanted to show. Keep up the good work." The director complemented the lead actress in this drama. 

"Thank you director-nim, I can't do well without your help." Minju answered solemnly.

" Ok guys let's pack up!! Let's do work again tomorrow." The assistant director announced. 

Everyone packs their things, while Minju is inside her personal tent to change her clothes. Her Manager unnie helped her to fix all her belongings. 

"Where do you want me to send you?" The manager asked her.

Minju smiled towards her manager, her unnie who she treated as her own sister. "Can you drop me off at Chaeyeon's apartment?" 

"You two have a date?" The manager asked curiously.

Minju shakes her head for an answer."I just wanna check her if what she's doing." 

"I thought you two had a date? But before I forgot, be careful dating on public Minju-yah. You know how cruel the media is. And we both know that your relationship with Chae isn't open in public." The manager-nim reminds her once again.

" I know unnie! I know! That's why we're being careful on going out together." 

" That's good then, I'll wait for you in the car so that I can drive you to Chaeyeon's place." The manager said and gave her a thumbs up. 

Minju only smiles before she continues fixing her things. Minju fixes her pouch when a piece of the picture falls. She leaned on to pick up the photo. The actress let her smile go wider when she saw what kind of photo it was. Her and Chaeyeon, taken in LA. A lot of memories keep flashing back. 

The first time she met Chaeyeon in her music video shoot way back. 6 years ago she started being an idol but because she had a natural born visual, industry offered her to cast in a drama series. And so on, she enjoyed an acting career. Her last music video is where Chaeyeon was casted as the lead character's love interest. She never expected that her last world tour would be LA before she turned to another path of her journey which is acting. She's a famous solo idol but being an actress is more influential. She's become more famous, more than she would be when she was still an idol. And she is thankful to all the people who help her to grow up.

And one of those is Chaeyeon, she's happy meeting a girl who laughs her heart out, a girl who always smiles, a cheeky dork who has a unique laugh out there. And she had a crush on Chaeyeon when she first met the girl in school where they shoot. And the fact that the girl is a legit dancer, Chaeyeon's charm captivates her. They become friends but not that close and after the MV shoot ends, they haven't contacted each other. She has become busy with her upcoming world tour in LA and she doesn't have any news about the dancer.