Chapter 13: A sad goodbye

Listening Stay with me by Sam Smith while writing Minju's part. :(:(:(:(

----------------------------------------

Yena was happy looking how Sakura coped up those days she was down. The day she witnessed how her unnie broke down in her arms. She thought Sakura would end up crying in her room everyday. She was worried, they all worried but she saw how strong Sakura is. She did not allow herself to be like that. To be hopeless and dying because of being broken. It's been 3 months since the heartbreak happened. They lost contact with Chaeyeon. Yena was mad at her and she wanted to punch Chaeyeon when she saw the girl again. But otherwise they are happy seeing the improvement of Sakura. And now her unnie realizes that life must go on. If Chaeyeon and her are meant to be, fate will do the move to make them meet again. 

To forget that she's suffered from a heartbreak, Sakura is doing something that she enjoys. Helping people out there who can afford to seek doctors. She already built her program and is going to different places to do the medical mission. 

"So how's the medical mission in busan?" Yena asks when she sits in front of Sakura. 

"It's good.., I enjoyed doing checked ups there." Sakura responded while sipping her latte milk tea. 

" That's good to hear." Yena said, Sakura just nodded and was busy on her laptop. 

"What are you doing?" Yena was curious about why Sakura became busy nowadays. 

Sakura dug deep before she answered her friend. "Checking i-if s-she's ok., But seems she doesn't open any of her social media." The sadness is visible in her eyes.

" How many times I told you that you should prioritize yourself first. Don't find the person who doesn't want to show up." Yena was pissed off.

"I know! I value myself and learn to take care of it. But you can't get away from me the feeling of missing her." 

" I don't know what I should do to you, Sakura-chan." The only word Yena answered to her unnie. 

" Don't worry about me, I am perfectly fine ok." Sakura assured her but Yena won't buy it for that reason.

"I don't believe you, if I caught you crying again. I will burn all Chaeyeon's photos in your house unnie." 

" Hahaha.., You make me laugh duck. Seriously." Sakura laughed so hard that made Yena frown from annoyance.

"Stop worrying ok! My heart is fine now. I won't say that I totally forget her because we both know that it won't happen. It's fine to move on from the pain, but I can't move on from the person who caused this pain." Sakura uttered while pointing to her chest where her heart was located. 

"You really love her Sakura-chan, you take the risk to get hurt because you love her. And I wish she could do the same. But it's just my wish."

"Look at your face, it's so freaking funny. Between the two of us I am the one who's broken hearted but I am blooming more than you duck." 

" Yahhh!!! I'm being emotional here because of you but you just laugh. How could you do this to me." Yena whine.

" Because you're the most affected one instead of me." 

" If you're just making fun of me, I might go to Yuri and have a date with her." 

" Go on duck! Date your girl before she decides to break up with you." Sakura tease.

Yena glares at Sakura, the cherry blossoms just laugh and show the girl.

" Bye Sakura unnie." Yena waves her hands before she leaves Sakura in the cafe near the hospital where she works.