~{ 7 }~

This video keeps me going ⬆️

~~~

Beep, beep!

Beep, beep!

"Ughh," Max groaned, slamming his fist against his alarm clock then throwing it against his closet. Yawning from lack of sleep, he sat up from his bed and shuffled his feet towards his closet. The completely naked boy then realized he was missing all of his clothing. Oh yeah. Forgot about that. He thought, examining himself.

Slipping his blood-red sweater on top of his white T-shirt and buttoning up his white shorts, he then picked up his phone and his mind flashed back to last night. Max noticed he got a call from David and a voicemail that followed. He clicked the play button on the voicemail and held it up to his ear while sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Hey Max! Gwen and I needed to go visit a friend of ours, so we'll be gone for the next couple of days or so. Also, you're grounded because you snuck out of your bedroom! You aren't allowed to go to Neil's or Nikki's house! (Sorry.) Be good and don't get into any trouble. Please? Love you, bye!"

The raven-haired boy flinched when David mentioned Neil. He sighed, not caring he was grounded. Of course he was still going to Nikki's house. He wasn't sure about the brown-haired boy though. Max groaned, remembering he had school today. He really didn't want to go to that hell-hole.

"Fuck it," he told himself out loud, deciding to skip today. He practically threw his phone onto the small, wooden stand next to his bed then flopped head-first onto his bed, almost immediately falling back asleep.

"Damn it, where is he?!" Neil panicked quietly to himself, searching the halls for Max. He spotted Nikki trying to open her locker and speed-walked over to her. Not noticing him, she continued to try and open her locker. The tall-boy slammed his fist against the locker next to the green-haired girl's locker, scaring Nikki out of her skin.

"The hell?" She yelled, finally directing her attention to the emotional boy next to her.

"Do you have any idea where Max is?" He asked the angry girl in front of him, hoping and praying that she had some idea where he was.

"Um, no. Why-" she started before the annoying bell rung loudly across the school, signaling S.P.L.. The magenta-eyed girl murmured a curse word, realizing she and Neil were late to their first period.

"Could we talk about this during lunch?" The ocean-eyed boy asked Nikki, noticing the hallways were almost completely empty by now. The short-girl quickly nodded in reply, grabbing Neil's wrist. He flinched in pain from her actions. Realizing her mistake, Nikki quickly snapped her hand back from his wrist, giving him an apologetic look.

"S-sorry. Forgot about that," she apologized, feeling extreme guilt for forgetting something so important. Neil put on a fake smile and shrugged it off and started towards his and Nikki's S.P.L..

~Time skip to lunch brought to you by Max's thicc thighs~

"Hey! Neil!" Nikki yelled halfway across the cafeteria, waving towards the embarrassed boy, causing about ten strangers to turn their attention towards him. The green-haired girl was seated with the entire Camp Campbell crew, though none of them were paying any attention to Nikki, for they were too busy with their own adventures at the table.

"Nikki! Don't yell my name so loudly!" The tall boy whisper-yelled, scrambling over to the "Camp Campbell table", or that's what most people called it. He sat down next to his best friend with a mostly empty tray in his hands. The school food wasn't any better than the food that was served at the children's old camp, so he usually didn't eat much food during lunch.

"Sorry. So, why did you wanna know where Max was this morning so badly?" Nikki asked, getting straight to the point. Neil was slightly caught off guard by this. The short girl raised an eyebrow at his actions.

"Also, did Max answer the phone last night? You didn't really tell me. And when you said you went to the bathroom, when I went to check, you had left. What happened?"

No reply came from the brown-haired boy. He sighed, wanting to tell Nikki the truth but at the same time, he didn't want her to know. Deciding to tell a fib, he tried to come up with a believable excuse.

"W-well, uh... Max didn't answer the p-phone and I became worried about him, so t-that's why I was so worried this m-morning. My dad had called m-me in the bathroom and told me t-there was a family emergency and that I had to c-come home right away," he explained, trying with all his might not to stutter. Nikki nodded her head slowly, taking a bite of her the fo-

"I don't feel so good-" Preston mumbled, suddenly vomiting all over the table, making everyone seated at the table groan or gag in disgust. Unfortunately, the theater-loving boy was sitting next to Nikki, so some of the vomit landed on the magenta-eyed girl.

"Damn it! He was supposed to throw up rabbits!" Harrison yelled, throwing his "magic wand" onto the floor in anger.

"WHAT?! RABBI-" Preston was cut off again by a small bunny hopping out of his mouth. He screamed, catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Nikki was looking down at her shirt in disgust while Neil was grateful that she stopped worrying about him.

"Ah, shit. I need a change of clothes now," she mumbled, standing up and sprinting out of the chaotic cafeteria. Neil watched her leave then directed his attention towards the sobbing boy with several teachers trying to help him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! I FEEL ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND DISTURBED!! WHY, HARRISON?! WHY?!" He screamed dramatically in the middle of the cafeteria. Everyone was staring and taking photos and videos of him. Neil stifled a laugh as Preston broke down screeching and sobbing on the dirty, cafeteria floor.

"This is soo cool," the brown-haired boy could hear Ered tell Nerris. The girl with glasses nodded in agreement. The blonde-haired girl then stood up, heading towards the restrooms.

A/N-

Hi everyone! Author-Kunn is back! UGGHHH I have only, like, two more days left of summer!! I don't wanna go back to school yet!! I hope you all had a great summer!

Welp, bye peeps! 💜