~{ 17 }~

"Nikki?!" The two yelled in unison, startled that their friend was behind them. She had a light aura around her and seemed brighter than she had ever been.

"You lied to me?!" Max yelled at Neil, angry that he was told Nikki was dead even though she was right here. Neil ran over to her, trying to hug her but falling on the ground.

"Nikki?? I-I... H-how..? What?!"

"I'm a ghost now!" She exclaimed, smiling wide and floating off the ground.

"What the fuck... Am I going insane..?" Max mumbled, clutching his head in his hands.

"If you are, then I am too."

"You guys aren't hallucinating. This is so cool!" Nikki exclaimed, soaring high into the sky and flying back down.

"So you weren't lying?" Max asked, walking over to Neil, feeling bad for getting angry at him.

"What do you think?"

"Also, only you guys can see me. I can make myself invisible, like I did a couple minutes ago!" Nikki exclaimed, floating next to Neil.

"You saw that?!" Max yelled, crimson blush creeping up to his cheeks. Nikki giggled and silently fangirled, remembering that moment.

Ding!

"What was that?" Neil asked as Nikki looked over to Max. The raven haired boy took out his phone, showing Neil the notification he got.

"The hell?!" The two boys yelled in unison as Nikki floated there, not really knowing what was going on.

"What is it? Lemme see!" She yelled, poking her head through Neil, startling him.

"Don't do that!"

"Well? What was that "ding" about?" She asked mainly Max, looking at his phone.

"Well... Tabii posted shit about us."

"Shit that only a one-eyed bitch could post."

Max showed Nikki what Tabii had posted. It read:

"OMG!! I think I have some new tea for all of you to talk about!! I know some of you already think this so I have evidence to prove it's actually real!!

Neil cheated on me with Max! (Below shows the picture she took in the bathroom, a link to the voice recording, and another photo that was Neil and Max kissing each other. A.K.A. a couple minutes ago.)

Also, at a party that happened awhile ago, they totally had sex!! What a bunch of fags! I hope you're happy with your boyfriend, Neil!"

"Oh snap. I low-key ship it though," Nikki commented, now floating above the two boys to get a better view of his phone.

"How did she even get that photo that literally just happened?!" Max yelled, extremely angry at Tabii.

"And why is she even up this late?" Nikki questioned mostly herself.

"We aren't even together! How could she say this?!" Neil yelled, getting angry at her. Max raised his eyebrows, feeling heartbroken that Neil said that. He thought he meant that he and Neil weren't together, even though Neil meant he and Tabii weren't together.

"Huh? Max, are you okay?" Nikki asked Max, noticing the look on his face. He ignored her and stared at Neil.

"Nikki, can you give Neil and me some privacy for a second?" He asked, silently begging she would say yes.

"Sure. Imma go spy on Tabii to see what she's up to and scare the shit out of her," Nikki replied, flying in the opposite direction that they were facing. Max started to walk forward, wanting Neil to follow him.

"What's wrong, Max?" Neil asked, catching up to the raven haired boy. Max sighed, interwining their fingers.

"I'll ask you when we get to your house."

The two boys walked in silence the entire way to Neil's house. The brunette's mother wasn't home at the moment, so they had the house to themselves. They hung their coats up on Neil's coat rack, heading towards his room.

"What... What am I to you?" Max asked hesitantly, refusing to look at the brunette as they entered Neil's room. Neil hesitated before answering.

"What do you think?"

"Do you see me as a friend with benefits?" Max questioned Neil, his heart aching at the word "friends". He knew the brunette would probably say they were more than friends, but he still worried anyway.

"Would "friends" do this?" Neil asked, putting his hands on Max's hips and kissing his cheek.

"Well..." Max mumbled, wanting Neil to go further than just kiss his cheek.

"What about this?" Neil asked, pressing his lips against Max's, his hands still on Max's hips. The raven haired boy kissed back, placing his hands on Neil's chest. The brunette pulled away, gazing into Max's eyes.

"Maybe. You'll have to prove to me that we aren't just friends," Max challenged, a mischievous smile on his face.

~{ Lemon warning }~

"Challenge accepted," Neil said, shutting his door. He pushed Max onto his bed, immediately kissing him. Neil explored every inch of Max's mouth.

Neil moved down to Max's neck, biting and leaving purple hickeys on it. Max accidentally let out a soft moan, immediately covering his mouth in embarrassment.

"Didn't know you could make that sound. I want to hear it again," Neil whispered in Max's ear, biting it. Where is all of this confidence coming from? Max thought before Neil bit the sensitive spot on his neck. Max gasped and bit his lower lip, trying to control the sounds that were coming from his throat.

Neil presses his lips against Max's again, sliding his hands up the raven haired boy's pajama shirt. Max gasped again, allowing Neil to slip his tongue into his mouth. By now, both of their faces were hotter than they've ever been before.

Neil broke the kiss to pry Max's shirt off, exposing his caramel chest. Max looked away, embarrassed because he was insecure about how he looked.

"You're beautiful," Neil mumbled, kissing Max's chest. Max blushed even more than he already was, startled because he thought otherwise of what Neil had told him.

Max tugged on the brunette's shirt, wanting it off. Neil sat up and slipped off his shirt, discarding it onto his floor. Tents were forming in both of the boys' pants. Pulling the brunette onto him, Max smashed his lips against Neil's.

Suddenly, Neil's door was slammed open by his mother. Her face was blood red with anger.

"NEIL! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Shit..." the two boys whispered to each other in unison.

A/N-

I wrote this pretty late at night so yeah. And Nikki's a ghost now. And I'm sorry for making you go through that-

Welp, bye peeps!