~{ 13 }~

Stunned, Neil froze in place as Max removed his lips from his cheek.

"You're such an idiot sometimes," Max mumbled, a dark blush creeping over his cheeks. The raven haired boy then lightly pecked the tall boy's nose. Neil's face was darker than a tomato.

"You wanna know who I like?" The short boy whispered, staring into Neil's eyes.

"I think I like you."

The raven haired boy snickered and hid his face in the crook of the pale boy's neck.

"I like you too," Neil mumbled, clutching Max's tiny body.

"Wow. I just realized how cheesy this is," Max mumbled into the other boy's neck.

"But it's really good quality."

Max lifted his face up just enough to facepalm while smiling. He then took the tall boy's arm and pulled back his sleeve.

"So, by the information that has just been given to me, I caused this?" He asked, looking at Neil straight in the eyes. The other boy sighed.

"Not exactly. The emotions I felt were too overwhelming, and I didn't know why or what to do with them," Neil explained to the tan boy.

"You liked me that much?" Max chuckled, pulling down the other's sleeve and letting go of it.

"I didn't know!"

Max smiled slightly and hid his face again in the crook of Neil's neck. The two sat in silence for a while, the silence being not awkward but comfortable. They both fell asleep in each others' arms, a deep sleep overcoming them.

⚠️ Lime warning ⚠️

"A-ah~!" The brown haired boy moaned, a wave of pleasure exploding from the place Max bit him on his neck. Biting his lip, Neil tried to muffle the sounds he was involuntarily making but failing miserably. A dark blush was present on both of the boys' cheeks.

"Kiss me again, Neil," the raven haired boy told Neil, lifting his face up off of his neck. The tall boy obliged and pressed his lips against Max's. The short boy slid his hand up Neil's black hoodie, making him gasp in surprise. The turquoise eyed boy took this opportunity and slid his tongue into the other's mouth, exploring every inch of it. Max broke the kiss to pull off Neil's hoodie and his own.

"Neil~"

"Neil!"

Lime warning over

The tall boy jumped up in surprise at the sudden loud sound. His face was, for the second time today, darker than a tomato.

"You were moaning in your sleep, Neil," Max whispered, a sly smile on his face.

"I-I was?"

"Yep, sure wa-"

Ring, ring!

"Huh? It's Nikki," Max said, climbing off of Neil to retrieve his phone. Answering it, he put it on speaker and sat down next to Neil.

"Nikki?"

"Heeey... Max... I don't know if you know this or not, but there's something going on at our school," murmered Nikki. She sounded like she was in a daze of some sort, or possibly even drunk and slurring every sentence.

"What? W-what's going on?" Neil asked, stuttering out of slight fear of what Nikki was going to say.

"People hate you guys now... There are things about you on social media."

"What things??" Max suddenly yelled, getting angry because of the way Nikki was talking.

"Some things about... Hold on... The demons are talking again..."

...

"They said that I have to hurt both of you..."

"NIKKI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"I have to... Do what they say, or I will get hurt-"

Suddenly, the line went dead.