~{ 11 }~

Ring, ring!

The teenagers snapped their eyes open and blushed furiously after they realized what they were just doing. Shit. I think I'm turning gay. The raven haired boy thought as he slid off of Neil's lap, allowing the tall boy to answer his ringing phone. The teenagers' cheeks were flushed, both not knowing what the fuck almost just happened.

"Wh-who is it?" Max asked the pale boy, sitting next to him while trying to control his pumping heart and blood red cheeks. Struggling to pick up his red phone properly from his shakes, Neil read the number displayed on it.

"I d-don't know."

"Just answer it, I guess."

Hitting the "accept" button and putting his phone on speaker, Neil and Max groaned at the easily recognizable, annoying voice that greeted them.

"Ugh! What the hell, Neil?! Why is Max with you?!" The blonde girl yelled over the phone, making the short boy scoff in reply.

"What's wrong with Max being with me?" Neil asked, making Tabii gasp dramatically. Max looked surprised and amused at the tall boy's question.

"You phrased that real nicely, Neil."

Realizing what the turquoise eyed boy meant by that, Neil blushed a dark pink.

"I-I didn't mean it like t-that!" The brown haired boy exclaimed while Tabii was fussing and yelling on the other side of the phone. The two boys had forgotten that she was still there, though.

"Huh? I didn't say anything about "that", Neily~," Max smirked sassily, stuffing his hands into his red hoodie pockets. The blue eyed girl had gone strangely quiet, but the two boys didn't notice her sudden silence.

"How did I phrase my question weirdly, then, Maxy?~" The ocean eyed boy asked with more confidence than he thought he would ever have. Max blushed a light pink colour slightly, stunned at Neil's newfound assertiveness. He wasn't ready to give up, though.

"I don't know, just somethin' about you and me being together. Whatever is wrong with that, Neilypoo?~" The tan boy asked with fake innocence. He wasn't going to lose to Neil.

"Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't mind being with you, Maxwell~," Neil declared, staring straight into Max's eyes. Licking his lips, the short boy climbed on top of the taller boy's lap.

"Oh, just fuck me already, Neil~."

"You're going to have to take me out to dinner first, though."

"Sure. Maybe then we could chat about how you phrased your question weirdly. Then we go fuck in a nearby hotel."

"We'll do two rounds if you let me have your dessert,~" Neil purred, gripping onto Max's sides, making him let out an almost inaudible, soft moan. He winked at the raven haired boy, getting his point across.

"My dessert? Or the restaurant's?~"

"Yours is probably better than any restaurant's, so your dessert will suffice."

"If I give it to you right now, can we fuck here?"

"Depends on if it reaches my high standards."

"If you two will stop being gay, I'd like to fucking send this audio recording of your kinky ass conversation to everyone in my contacts list," Tabii suddenly said on the other side of Neil's phone, sending the audio to the tall boy. Both of the boys' eyes widened in fear of the audio recording spreading and in shock of what the hell they were just saying to one another.

Tabii quickly hung up the phone as she sent the recording to Neil. Picking his phone up quickly, the brown haired boy clicked play on the audio message.

""Huh? I didn't say anything about "that", Neily~."

"How did I phrase my question weirdly, then, Maxy?~"

"I don't know, just somethin' about you and me being together. Whatever is wrong with that, Neilypoo?~"

"Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't mind being with you, Maxwell~."

"Oh, just fuck me already, Neil~."

"You're going to have to take me out to dinner first, though."

"Sure. Maybe then we could chat about how you phrased your question weirdly. Then we go fuck in a nearby hotel."

"We'll do two rounds if you let me have your dessert.~" A small moan could be heard from Max.

"My dessert? Or the restaurant's?~"

"Yours is probably better than any restaurant's, so your dessert will suffice."

"If I give it to you right now, can we fuck then?"

"Depends on if it reaches my high standards.""

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, what if she actually sent this out to everyone?!"

"Damned bitch. Of course she'd do something like this," Max mumbled, scoffing at the thought of Tabii. Neil was freaking out underneath him, though.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What do we do if this gets out?! If my mom hears about this, I'm dead!" He exclaimed, tears forming in his eyes. The short boy hugged Neil, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay. It's not exactly the end of the world."

Neil put his hands in front of his face to hide his tears. As he did so, Max caught something on his wrist. He grabbed Neil's arm, quickly pulling his sleeve down before the brown haired boy could pull it back.

His eyes widened at the sight.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" He mumbled gripping his arm harder, glaring intently at the wounds. Neil gulped, his mouth wide open trying to form words but nothing came out.

A/N-

Konnichiwa! Author-Kunn here! I've been feeling extremely evil with this and the last chapter~. Also this is the area where everything starts to get "tied together" so I can actually write some gay romance instead of dRaMa shit.

Welp, bye peeps! 💜