~{ 14 }~

Okay warning I have absolutely no fucking idea why this chapter turned out like it did. Pls don't hate me. There is violence, gore, and some deep ass shit in this chapter. I guess I just felt like writing something horrific as hell. Also I'm not putting a warning so yea. Just saying before you start reading.

Oopsie daisie!~

~~~

"What the hell just happened??" Neil exclaimed, freaking out.

"No clue."

"Should we go over to her house?" Neil asked, worried for his friend.

"Hell no! She's probably on some drugs or some shit," Max reassured mostly himself. Sighing, he sunk down into the couch next to Neil. An awkward silence hung over the two.

"So... Nikki said that people were talking about us online."

"Yeah..."

What is with me?! Why does it feel so awkward?! Did I do something wrong?! Does he not like me anymore?! Neil thought, silently panicking.

Suddenly, Max pulled out his phone and left the room. Panicking more on the inside, Neil began to feel tears gather in his eyes, thinking he had done something wrong. 

He rushed out the door of Max's house, sprinting towards Nikki's. He was worried about her, and it didn't seem like Max really cared. Finally, he arrived at Nikki's house, out of breath from running.

"N-Nikki..?" He asked, knocking on her door, still panting. Deciding to wait until his breathing returned to normal, he stood outside her door. He knew her mom wasn't home, so he didn't worry about others being in the house.

It was then Neil noticed that her door was unlocked.

"Nikki?" He called out, hoping she would answer so he wouldn't have to barge in.

"Nikki?!"

Damn it. Now I'm getting really worried. Should I barge in? Is that even legal?!

"Uh, Nikki?! I guess I'm coming in?!" Neil shouted, opening her unlocked front door. There were whiskey bottles everywhere, and the smell was so strong it made Neil gag.

"Holy shit! Nikki?!" He shouted, covering his nose with his shirt. He stepped carefully over the bottles, towards her kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" He screamed, immediately gagging and vomiting everything that was sitting in his stomach. It was an orange colour and it stained his hoodie and her floor. He tried to keep it back, but couldn't as more vomit escaped his mouth. He clutched his stomach, it churning from the horrid smell of whiskey and blood.

Nikki was lying on her floor, several deep cuts imprinted into her skin all over. Neil's cuts were nothing compared to hers. Crimson blood seeped out, staining her floor a red colour.

And now she was dead.

Neil bolted out of the house, having no idea where to go. He threw his vomit stained hoodie onto the ground, leaving it there, not giving a shit if someone saw his measly cuts.

He arrived at the park he and Nikki were at several days ago. Hot tears fell out of his eyes. Running over to the lake, the extremely pale boy fell onto his knees, clutching the flowers below him.

He screamed.

"Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream," he mumbled, feeling the darkness fill his thoughts again.

He screamed again, not caring if anyone could hear him. Not caring if anyone saw him. Not caring if he screamed so loud he lost his voice. Not caring that he was a sobbing, screaming mess.

He didn't care that Max wouldn't stop calling him and texting him. Picking up his phone, he smashed it onto the ground, it breaking into pieces.

Neil's stomach churned as the image of Nikki ran through his mind again. Vomit splurted out of his mouth and onto the poor flowers below. More tears fell as he clutched his stomach.

Another loud scream escaped(damn those poor flowers)Neil's mouth. He was out of breath for several reasons.

He looked at his reflection in the lake and couldn't recognize himself.

A/N-

Life doesn't always have happy endings.