14

''Lunch is ready!'' Seokjin called out from the kitchen.

''Coming!'' Namjoon replied as he pushed his body off the couch and turned to his friend to see him still seated as if he didn't want to get up. ''You plan on just sitting there or?''

Yoongi didn't reply, instead he extended his hand, hinting to Namjoon to grab it and help him to his feet. Namjoon of course complied, then led the male's hand to his forearm so he could guide him into the kitchen.

Upon entering, they were hit with the mouth-watering smell of roasted meat.

Namjoon's eyes scanned the room, only to realize the table wasn't set and neither Seokjin or the food were anywhere to be found.

''Jinnie?'' He called out, wondering how his friend could just vanish into thin air.

''Out here!'' He heard the male's voice coming from the half open balcony door.

''Don't tell me he's making us eat outside...'' Yoongi groaned as he threw his head back in annoyance. His question didn't get answered verbally. However, he felt Namjoon gently tug him to start walking again and felt the male grab onto his other hand to guide him through what he figured was the balcony door.

The loud sound of car engines, honks and all around racket caused by the city became more audible. A light breeze pushed his hair off his face allowing the sun shinning down on them to warm him up.

Considering all those factors, it must've been a nice day. Which gave Seokjin the perfect opportunity to force him to leave his apartment. Even if it meant just dragging him onto his balcony in order to get some sunlight.

Namjoon helped him over to the table and helped him sit down, while Yoongi remained quiet, trying not to ruin the mood with his complaints.

''It's too nice of a day to eat inside.'' Seokjin commented, earning a scoff from Yoongi.

''I actually wonder sometimes if you're making fun of me.''

''I would never make fun of your disability, Yoongi. Besides, there's plenty of other things I can pick on that won't write me off as a dickhead.'' Seokjin replied as he started placing the food on his plate.

''I'm pretty sure people would think you're a dickhead simply for picking on a blind person.'' Namjoon commented.

''Excuse you, but I take care of this blind person. Just now I'm cutting up his food, but does anybody ever notice that, of course not, they just see the dickhead part when you make a joke, which I'm sure Yoongi would laugh at if he heard it, and then you're the bad guy.''

''Jinnie, who hurt you?'' Yoongi spoke up, feeling there was a deeper meaning behind their joke.

''I make one pun at work and no one looks at me the same after.'' Seokjin sighed as he placed Yoongi's plate in front of the male and handed him a fork. ''Eat, I cut up the meat and potatoes so you won't struggle.''

''Thank you.'' Yoongi replied, catching his two friends off guard.

The pair exchanged a shocked glance, both finding it hard to believe that their friend had just thanked them.

''What has that boy done to you?'' Namjoon murmured as he pressed his palm against Yoongi's forehead to make sure the male wasn't just feverish.

''What do you mean?'' Yoongi questioned as he smacked Namjoon's hand away with a disgusted expression painted over his face.

''He's been here for two weeks and you're already starting to become your old self again.'' Seokjin spoke up. ''I really didn't think he'd be able to do it, but he did. I thought we lost you...''

''I lost my sight, Jinnie, not my sanity. I just need time to get used to it.'' Yoongi murmured as he tried to stab the food onto his fork.

''That's not what I meant.'' Seokjin shook his head in reply, despite Yoongi not being able to see that. ''You hadn't been yourself even way before the accident.''

''He's right.'' Namjoon agreed. ''You changed in the last year of your relationship, both of you did...''

''But it seems Taehyung's sparked something inside you again...''

Yoongi didn't reply to the pair, instead he focused on the task of getting the food on his plate to stick to his fork so he could eat.

But he couldn't stop think about it.

The question, running through his mind for some time now. He didn't care about it all that much at first, but now, he was dying to know.

''What does Taehyung look like?'' And so, he finally just asked.

''Oh...'' His friends were most definitely taken aback by his question; either that or they were trying to find a good way to describe him to Yoongi.

''Well... He's pretty tall, not as tall as me though.'' Namjoon started. ''And he's quite broad, at least from what I could tell. Maybe he works out, or he's just naturally more muscular.''

''He wears glasses. His hair's pretty long, covers his forehead, then his glasses cover his eyes, but he's actually quite handsome when he takes them off.'' Seokjin continued.

''Could you be a bit more specific?''

''I'm not an artist Yoongi, I don't scan people like you do.'' Seokjin sighed as he tried to remember Taehyung's features.

''He's kind of intimidating to look at at first sight.'' Namjoon decided to add. ''If you would've seen him in the street you'd move away from him because of the way he carries himself. His lips are in a frown most of the time and he clenches his jaw a lot... he has big eyes, he looks kind of cold when you first see him. But when you begin to talk to him he starts to smile and you see he's actually rather warm.''

''You would've probably wanted to paint him if you saw him.'' Seokjin added. ''He's your type, without a doubt.''

''My type?'' Yoongi chuckled. ''What is my type?''

''Unique. But very pleasing to the eye.'' Namjoon replied. 

''Does... Does he look like him?'' 

''No, they're like polar opposites.''