24

''How is your skin so soft?'' Taehyung murmured as he continued to caress Yoongi's cheek with his thumb.

''I shaved.'' Yoongi joked back, his eyes still closed in bliss and a soft smile stretched over his lips as he heard Taehyung's sweet laugh.

''Wait, you did it by yourself?''

''Mhm.'' The latter nodded.

''Without my help?''

''I actually always do it by myself and tend to have no problems.'' Yoongi admitted, his smile getting wider and wider as Taehyung slowly started to process that something didn't add up.

''Wait... But then... Why didn't you say anything when I offered to help you?'' And with that a loud laugh escaped Yoongi's lips. ''Were you using me?!'' Taehyung teased with a wide grin stretching over his lips. 

He had to admit, he liked the sound of Yoongi's laughter.

''Actually, I was giving you the perfect opportunity to make a move.'' Yoongi laughed again as he heard Taehyung groan and not even a second later bury his face into the crook of his neck.

''I'm an idiot.''

''It's not your fault, I could've been more obvious.'' Yoongi chuckled as he felt out his surroundings to find Taehyung's back and massage it gently.

''Or maybe I could've just not been such a coward and kissed you.'' Taehyung raised his head back up and pressed a soft kiss to Yoongi's cheek.

''That doesn't matter anymore.'' Yoongi replied with a wide smile still stretched over his lips. ''Let's do something today.''

''Like what?'' Taehyung hummed before pressing a kiss to his forehead. Yoongi felt the latter hook an arm around him and before he could even figure out what Taehyung was trying to do, the male flipped them over so Yoongi was now lying on top of him.

''I don't know...'' Yoongi shrugged as he rested his head back onto the latter's chest. ''What time is it?''

''It's...'' Yoongi felt Taehyung's body raise a bit, most likely to reach for his cellphone. ''It's almost eleven.''

''Then let's go get brunch. There's this bistro I used to visit every day, it's about time I make an appearance again.''

''In a bit...'' Taehyung yawned and hugged the male closer, his chin resting on top of Yoongi's head. ''You're so warm.''

''And for once willing to leave my room, are you really going to make me change my mind.''

''And have Seokjin hyung beat me with a stick for it?'' Taehyung chuckled, releasing Yoongi from his grip allowing him to push himself up into a sitting position. ''Let's go get ready.''

And so Taehyung took Yoongi's hand and helped him to his feet.

He wrapped his arms around the male and led him over to his wardrobe. Yoongi felt out for the knob and opened it up.

''What's the weather like?''

''It's...'' Taehyung murmured as he glanced out the window. He squinted his eyes, trying to tell whether it was still raining or not. ''I think it stopped raining, but the sun's not out.''

''Then you'll borrow a sweater.''

''We just kissed and you're already letting me wear your clothes?'' Taehyung teased as he pulled Yoongi closer and rested his chin on his shoulder, observing carefully as Yoongi felt out his clothes.

''Here, this one's too big on me, should be okay for you though.'' He spoke as he handed the latter a knitted gray sweater.

''You know the sweater just by feeling it out?'' Taehyung questioned as he took the sweater into his hands, surprised that he really handed him an over-sized sweater.

''I have to, how else do you think I get dressed.'' Yoongi chuckled as he continued to rummage through his closet in attempt to find something to wear as well.

''Wow, that's so awesome.'' Taehyung continued watching with enthusiasm.

''I'm not even taking my clothes off yet and you're already excited.'' Yoongi teased but regretted doing so when he felt his cheeks heat up.

''Then just imagine how excited I'll be then.'' Taehyung whispered into his ear but couldn't help to giggle right after, for the first time in a while feeling flustered.

''Can you fold the sweatpants you borrowed and place them back into the closet so I can find them?'' Yoongi decided to change the topic before his face turned completely red and Taehyung noticed.

''Anything for you.'' Taehyung smiled brightly as he made his way back over to the bed, on a quest to find his jeans, which he so carelessly threw somewhere on the ground last night.

He found them by the end of the bed, tangled with the bedsheets. He pulled the sweatpants off and stepped back into his jeans, then changed into the sweater. He neatly folded all the clothes then handed them over to Yoongi, whom was in the middle of picking out his jeans.

''You finish getting dressed, I need to use the bathroom.'' Taehyung told him before making his way into the bathroom to empty his bladder and freshen up.

He grabbed the toothpaste and spread some of it over his index finger to brush his teeth. He also made sure to splash his water on his face and fix up his hair. By the time he finished, Yoongi had already made his way to the bathroom as well.

Taehyung sat down on the toilet to give him some space then proceeded to watch the male perform his daily tasks. He watched him wash his face, brush his teeth, he even attempted to brush his hair.

''Does it look okay?''

''Let me see.'' Taehyung spoke up as he stood up and walked back over to him. He grabbed him by the hips to move him so that they were facing each other and inspected the male's appearance. A soft smile stretched over his lips as he flattened a strand that was sticking up. ''You look great.''

''Are you sure, is my sweater on backwards or anything?''

''Nope, I think we're ready to leave.''

''Can you go get my sunglasses?''

''Of course, do you want me to take the walking stick as well.''

''Do I have to?''

''If you find it useful...''

''Fine.''

And so Taehyung rushed back to the bedroom to fetch what Yoongi needed. Meanwhile the said male made his way to the entrance room to put his shoes on. Once Taehyung had his shoes on and found his coat Yoongi gripped onto his arm and the males left the apartment.