30

The apartment remained silent.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook now stood in front of the couch as they observed Jimin.

The male didn't look up at them. He sat still as he stared at the ground, Taehyung could see his shoulders shake, but he didn't speak up, knowing there was nothing left to be said.

''My best friend...'' A whisper escaped Jimin's lips. ''W-why?''

''I-I'm sorry...'' Taehyung spoke up, his throat suddenly feeling tight.

''Get out.''

''Jimin, can we please talk?'' Jungkook spoke up.

''About what!?'' Jimin caught the pair off guard by his sudden outburst. ''You wanna talk about how you've been fucking with my best friend for almost our entire relationship?! You wanna talk about how I was a shitty boyfriend?! How I'm the one that did wrong?! Get the fuck out of my face. I don't want to see either of you right now.''

Jungkook wanted to say something back, but Taehyung grabbed him by the forearm and began to pull him out of the living room. Jungkook didn't fight back, he let the male lead him out of the apartment.

The pair didn't even put their shoes on, just grabbed all their belongings and made their way to the elevator, where they ended up putting their shoes and jackets on.

''Where are you gonna go?'' Jungkook questioned.

There was no tension between the pair. Jungkook didn't even bother trying to be upset with Taehyung, he had the right to tell Jimin, has had since the first time the pair kissed.

''No clue.'' Taehyung sighed as he bit into his lip to make it stop trembling.

''Do you want me to drive you to Yoongi's?''

''Yes please.'' Taehyung nodded his head quickly.

The males left the elevator and made their way outside to the parking lot.

They got into Jungkook's car and the said male drove away, Taehyung giving him the instructions where to go.

Besides an occasional 'where now?' from Jungkook the pair didn't speak throughout the entire thirty minute drive. Jungkook pulled up in front of the apartment complex and turned the engine off, cutting off the radio, which has been saving the pair from the unavoidable awkward silence neither wanted to face.

Jungkook turned to his right to face Taehyung and sighed.

It was obvious Taehyung didn't wish to leave the car yet, so Jungkook took it as his chance to finally speak up.

''Do you think it would've been worse if we told him while he and I were still dating?''

''Probably.'' Taehyung nodded his head then turned to his left to look Jungkok in the eye. ''Are you mad at me?''

''For doing the dirty work for me? No.''

''Are you going to be okay?''

''Are you?''

''Can you wait here... Just 'til I see if he even lets me in?''

''Of course.'' Jungkook nodded his head. ''But why wouldn't he let you in?''

''I didn't exactly make the best first impression in front of his ex...''

''Oh...''

''Yeah.'' Taehyung nodded his head slowly and sighed. ''I'm sorry for not warning you earlier...''