v ☆ you better get yo girl, bitch

🌱

🌱

"So you wanna tell me what fuck is goin' on for you to be asking me to pick you up at 10 in the morning from school," Fez asks as he and Suki walk into his room.

She drops her bag by the door and sighs, "Me and Rue had an argument earlier today and she almost had an anxiety attack in class. She told me she liked me better when I was on drugs." Suki sits on his bed with her knees pulled up to her chest, "Do-Do you think I'm more likable when I'm on drugs?"

"Nah, bruh. The drugs make you more outgoing and make you feel like you're happy, but you really not. The real you is shy and shit and you don't talk a lot, but that's cool, you don't have to be out there for people to like you. I like you the way you are now."

She didn't want to say anything, but her stomach was fluttering with butterflies, "Thank you. Can I borrow a sweater, though? It's kinda cold."

"I can turn the AC down, if you want?"

"Nah, I like to be warm in the cold. If you turn the air down, then ima be hot."

Fez laughs at that, "You a whole trip bruh, I can't witchu."

He goes into his closet and pulls out the Coogi sweater he wore the night he and Suki kissed. She digs into her bag and pulls out a pair of fuzzy socks. She took those fuckers everywhere, just incase, and they usually come in handy.

"Turn around," Suki tells him and he complies because he's a fucking gentleman like that. She takes off her tank top and bra before sliding on his sweatshirt and putting her stuff in her bag, "Oh shit! A lollipop!"

"Bruh," Fez chuckles.

"And it's green sour apple? I'm bout to fuck this shit up."

"Come downstairs, I gotta count Mouse's money."

Suki's face scrunches in disgust, "Ew, that bum's comin' today?"

"Yeah," Fez sighs. "Just, please try not to start shit."

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything," Suki shrugs. "He's mad disrespectful. I should kick him in his throat."

Fez shakes his head with a chuckle and the two teenagers make their downstairs. Suki sits at Fez's dining room table playing Minecraft on her phone and sucking on her lollipop while Fez is busy counting his money, getting shit ready for Mouse. That's one of the things he likes about Suki, he likes that no matter the circumstance, she minds her own business.