viii ☆ top five favorite things

🌱

"So what was all that about?" Fez asks Suki as she packs the bong.

"Hm?" She looks up before looking back down, "It was nothing, just happens from time to time."

"It's not nothin' if you was crying about it," He presses the issue.

"Sometimes when I'm really happy, my thoughts get in the way and I get really overwhelmed and I just need to release all the tension so I cry."

"Oh, that makes sense," Suki nods in agreement as she rips the bong.

"And your peoples are okay with you smoking?" He asks, still kinda shocked that her parents were fine with this.

"Yeah, when I was younger my mom read in an article that CBD oil helps autism and anxiety so she asked my brother to get it for her to see if it works, but he accidentally gave her the one with THC in it and we all ended up high as shit during dinner."

Fez laughs and grabs the bong from Suki's hands, "Yo, you for real? That shit's crazy!"

"Deadass, that shit was so funny. Eventually, my mom got the right oil and it did help. When my brother got in a gang, he started bring bud around when our parents weren't home and I started smoking weed. I think I was about 13. A year later, they killed my brother and I stopped smoking weed. I started again when I met Rue.."

"Damn, bro, you been through some shit," Fez passes the bong back to Suki.

She scoffs, "That's not even the half of it, but ion really like to talk about it 'cause ion think anyone else should deal with hurt I've dealt with. It's no one's business, but mine."

"You good ass person, Suki. I really admire that about you and I'm real happy you my girl."

Suki looks down as her face heats up while Fez chuckles at her cuteness. They hit the bong a few more times before setting it back down on the patio table. The pair make their way upstairs and into Suki's room.

Suki starts to take off her pants and Fez goes to turn around, "It's okay, I-I don't mind if you look," she tells him with a blush on her cheeks.

"You sure? You know ion mind not lookin'," Fez says.

"Yeah, I'm sure," She almost whispers. Fez turns around and almost smiles at the sight in front of him. Suki stands there with a pair of black, lacy panties and his Coogi sweater.

"You so fuckin' cute, I hope you know that," Fez chuckles, leaning back against her wall. She blushes even more and turns around to put on some music. She bends over to reach her stereo and smirks lightly to herself. She wiggles her butt and turns to look at Fez. Suki almost laughs at his face and winks at him before turning around, "Yo, stop playin' with me."

Suki stands up straight and makes her way to the bed, "What do you mean?" She says, feigning innocence.

Fez grabs Suki's hand and pulls her onto his lap, "You know what I mean."

Suki eagerly kisses Fezco. The grip he has on her waist tightens and he pulls her closer and her hands move from Fezco's shoulders to his face in an effort to deepen the kiss. She moans lightly when Fez lightly swipes his tongue across her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and moans louder when their tongues touch.

Ever since Suki started dating Fez, she loved to tongue kiss. It basically became her favorite thing besides smoking weed. She liked doing something so intimate with someone she loves. Yeah, Suki loves Fezco. She was planning on telling him soon, she just didn't know when, but to be honest, when is it the right time to ever tell someone you love them.

Exactly, it's never the right time. You just kinda gotta suck it up and blurt it out really.

"Fez," She says the boy's name and he backs up immediately, thinking he was overstepping his boundaries. "Chill out, I was just wondering...I wanna try something..."

"Yeah, whatever you want," He says, not knowing what he's getting into.

"I wanna suck your dick."

Fez's eyebrows raise in surprise, not expecting that to come out of his girl's mouth, "Word?" Suki nods, "I mean, shit, if you want to I would love that, but don't think you obligated to do anything."

"I want to."

"Shit, aight then," Suki smiles and gets off Fez's lap. She sits on the floor and Fez scoots to the edge of the bed. She watches as he takes off his jeans and slides down his Calvin's.

Suki takes a deep breath before spitting on her hand and grabbing his semi-hard dick, moving her hands up in down. It gets a bit harder and she takes another deep breath before moving down. She holds up and licks from the base to the tip. A bit of precum gets on her tongue and her eyebrows furrow at the taste. She thought it would taste weird, but it's not that bad.

Suki repeats the same action a few times until Fez is fully hard. She takes him in his mouth and that's when Fez moans. It's soft, but it's there. Suki takes her time sucking him.

"Damn," Fez groans, his fingers lacing through her curly hair. She takes him deeper in her mouth while her hands rub him at the base. "Yeah...just like that.."

Fezco tightens the grip her Suki's hair which causes her to moan, sending vibrations through him. She fastens her pace, loving the fact that she was making Fez feel good. She reaches down with her other hand and plays with his balls gently. Fez throws his head back in bliss when she does that. She takes him faster and deeper and he moans louder, basically fucking her throat at this point.

Suki would be lying if she said his moans didn't sound like music, it only edged her to keep going faster. Her panties were soaking wet, she could feel it. She'd never felt so strongly about someone before.

"Suki," Fez moans her name, "I'm gonna..."

She doesn't care, she wanted him too so she keeps going. Fez's cum shoots down Suki's throat and she swallows it with pride. She comes back up after a few seconds and wipes the corners of her mouth with a smile on her face.

"How was that?" Suki asks.

"Fucking amazing, best in the world. No one can top that shit."

Suki rolls her eyes, "Shut up."

"I'm for real!" Fez laughs.

"Yeah, yeah," Suki says and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth, when she's done, she goes back to the room. She takes of Fez's sweater and lays down next him.

"Thank you," Fez kisses her cheek.

"You're welcome," Suki smiles and slowly falls asleep.

Sucking Fez's dick was definitely in Suki's top five favorite things to do.