vi ☆ don't come back 'til you're clean

I just wanted to say thank you for 176k and all the votes, I really appreciate it
xx

I just wanted to say thank you for 176k and all the votes, I really appreciate it xx

🌱

The doorbell at Fez's house rings frantically.

Suki opens her eyes slowly, looking around her. The doorbell rings again and there some bangs on the door again. She looks down where Fez is cuddled up to her chest.

"Fez," She lightly shakes the boy's shoulder. He groans, but doesn't wake up, "Fez," she says louder.

Fez clicks his teeth and opens his eyes. He looks up at Suki then around the room. They had fallen asleep while watching The Fast and the Furious. The doorbell rings again and he gets up from his spot on the bed with a groan and goes downstairs, "Who is it?" He asks.

"It's me, open the door," He can hear Rue say faintly.

"Fuck.." Fez opens the door hastily, "Not today, Rue...sorry."

Rue lets out a sad chuckle, "C'mon man, don't be a dick."

"Nah, I'm serious. You can't come in."

"I—Look, man, all I-all I need is just like, a few OC's."

"Sorry, I can't help you.."

"Fez? Fez. I've had a really fucked up day, alright? Look, it's been a really, really fucked up day, okay? So I need you to open the door for me, okay? Can you open the door? Please?" She begs desperately.

"I'm not gon' help you kill yourself, Rue...I'm sorry, but you can't be comin' over here no more. Just go home," With that Fezco starts to close the door.

"Don't cl—Fez! Don't close the—fuck! Fez," She bangs on the metal door, "open the fucking door, please. I'm begging you, just open the door," Fez looks down sadly, leaning his head against the door.  "Fez! You're full of shit, man," Suki hears the faint yelling and decides to make her way downstairs quietly. She reaches the bottom of the stops in time to hear what Rue was saying, "You know, you make a living off of selling drugs to teenagers and now, all of a sudden, you wanna have a fucking moral high ground. You're a fucking drop out drug dealer. You know that?" Fez leans his back against the door, looking at the ground silently, "You're a fucking drop out drug dealer with seven functioning fucking brain cells." Suki's eyes well up with tears because as much as Fez wouldn't admit it, those words hurt him. It wasn't his choice to drop out and it wasn't his choice to sell drugs, but there was nothing he could do. The world didn't have options for him.

"Open the door!" Rue screams and bangs on the metal screen. "Fuck you! Fuck you, Fez, okay? Are you doing this because you care about me? If you gave a shit about me, you wouldn't have sold the fucking drugs to me in the first place! But you did! You fucking did! So open the goddamn door! Open the door!" She bangs on it again.

He turns around and rests his head on the door, "I can't do it, Rue, I'm sorry," Fez manages to say before Rue starts yelling again. Suki walks to Fez and wraps her arms around.

"Open the door! Open the door! Open the door! Open the door!"

"You know she doesn't mean it.." Suki says to him softly over all the yelling.

"I know, but it's the truth.."

"Open the door.." Rue begins to break down. "You did this to me! You fucking—you did this to me, Fez. You fucking ruined my life. The least you could do is open the goddamn door and fix it! I'm serious, I'm so fucking serious. If you don't open this door right now, I swear to god, I will hate you 'til the day I fucking die."

Suki pulls away from Fez as he turns around, "I'm sorry.." He says loud enough for Rue to hear.

"Ah!" Rue screams and bangs on the door, "You fucking did this to me! Open the fucking door!" She sobs. "Open the door, Fez! C'mon man! This is so fucked up!"

"Go back upstairs, lemme talk to her."

"Suki, I don't think that's a goo—"

He gets cut off, "It's okay, just wait for me upstairs." With a last glance at Suki, Fez makes his way back upstairs. The banging finally stopped, but Suki can still hear Rue faintly crying. She opens the front door and looks at the broken girl, "What happened, Rue?"

"I—I kissed J-Jules a-and I think—I think I fucked up. I can't lose her, she's all I got left."

Suki can't help be get livid at her statement, "All that you got left?! Rue, what kind of fucking bullshit?! I have been there for you since you came back and you have done nothing, but push everyone around you away. You got me, you got Gia, you got Fez, and you even have Lexi. Your world does not revolve around Jules! When she comes back to you, which she will, you need to get your shit together. You need to get sober, but for not anyone, for yourself. You cannot rely on someone else for happiness. It's like having an addiction all over again. I mean, for fuck's sake, Rue! You could've died a few days ago from taking Fentanyl. Fentanyl! This shit was all fun and games until you almost fucking died the first time. You have got to stop this! And saying all that shit to Fez was for what? So that you can make him feel like shit because he sold you drugs. Don't forget that you were already an addict way before you met him. I love you, but don't come back 'til you're clean."

Suki slams the door closed and walks back upstairs. Fez is sitting on the bed staring at nothing. The girl sighs and sits next to him on the bed, "You okay?"

He sits up and leans his head on the headboard, "Yeah, I'm good."

"I know what she said bothered you, but you know, she's just tryna get an angle."

"I know, Suki," Fez snaps. Suki doesn't say anything at first, but her fists ball up and she takes deep breaths to calm herself before she stands up and silently grabs her stuff. She knows if she stays in the room they'll have an argument. She hears Fez smack his teeth and mumble a 'fuck' as she walks down the stairs, "Suki!" She ignores him and continues to walk, passing Ashtray on the way out. "Suki!" Fez grabs her arm, "I'm sorry, okay? I ain't mean to snap at you like that, it's just Rue—"

"I know what Rue said, Fez, I was there," She tells him softly and turns around. "Look, I'm not mad you, but ima need you to cool off because we definitely gonna get into if you speak to me like that again. Now, ima go home and when you know you cool, hit me up and we can go out to eat or sum, aight?"

Fez cracks a smile, "Yeah, aight."

Suki presses a kiss to his lips before getting into her car and driving home.