xv ☆ when in new york

🌱

It had been a couple days since Suki relapsed and believe it or not, she was actually feeling pretty good. The drugs hadn't made her spiral and she actually took it as a lesson. She no longer felt the pressure to take drugs. She was chillin' with Fezco when she had an idea.

Suki sits up on Fez's bed, "Let's go to New York."

"What?" He pauses his game, turning around in his swivel chair to face the girl.

"Yeah, let's go to New York, for like a couple days. I need a break, you need one and I'm guessing Ash would wanna go too," Suki shrugs, "it'll be nice."

"Fuck it," Fez says after thinking about it for a moment and takes off his head set off.

It wasn't long before Fez and Suki were headed to her house to pack a bag. Ashtray decided to stay behind, something about holding the fort down.

"So, where we stayin' at again?" Fez asks, watching as Suki packs her bag.

"I know someone who owes me a few favors so they got us a nice place in downtown," She responds vaguely.

Suki didn't wanna tell Fezco that the person who owed her a few favors was the guy who murdered her brother.

🌱

After their long flight, Fez and Suki and get inside a blacked out Escalade. Fezco watches in suspicion as Suki daps up the driver, but decides to not say anything.

The driver pulls up to this really fancy building that looked like it was made of glass. The doorman smiles widely at the girl and tips his hat, "Welcome back, Miss Osaki."

"Thanks, Dave," Gives the older guy a smile and slides him a fifty dollar bill.

It wasn't until they were alone in the elevator, going up to the 32nd floor, that Fezco decided to say something.

"Baby, who the fuck owes you a few favors?" Fez asks, looking very confused.

"I'll tell you when we get settled in, aight? Just leave it for now, please..." She pleads, "I promise I'll tell you."

"Aight, but don't think ima let this go, Suki."

"I know."

The couple walks out of the elevator and down to the right to an apartment. The girl knocks on the door and Fezco looks confused again. The door opens and a tall black man opens the door.

"Suki!" The very attractive guy smiles, pulling the girl in for a hug.

"Hey, man!" She laughs, hugging him back.

"Who's this?" He nods at Fez, kinda sizing him up.

"This is Fezco, my boyfriend."

Mike watches as Suki looks back at the boy. Her cheeks get pink and she gets this look in her eyes. And even though Fezco stands all cool, Mike can tell how much the guy loves her.

"Wassup man," Mike daps him up.

"Wassup," Fez pats him on the back.